Login    Register

Word association thread

Any problems, or any suggestions, let us know.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

  • Author
    Message

Word association thread

Postby WR1 Bro » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:39 am

I have not been able to access for many moons. Any ideas why? I'm not bothered, just curious.
User avatar
WR1 Bro
Site Admin
 
Posts: 20279
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:54 am
Location: If skinny, ugly and Scouse was best, then JohnMc would be a porn star legend.

Postby danr55 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:40 am

do you get an error message?/what happens ?
Image
User avatar
danr55
Site Owner
 
Posts: 12444
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:07 pm

Postby WR1 Bro » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:51 am

It works now.... :woohoo: Thanks Dan.
User avatar
WR1 Bro
Site Admin
 
Posts: 20279
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:54 am
Location: If skinny, ugly and Scouse was best, then JohnMc would be a porn star legend.

Postby danr55 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:58 am

welcome mate :wink:

































:rofl:
Image
User avatar
danr55
Site Owner
 
Posts: 12444
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:07 pm

Postby The Swede » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:45 am

It seems long treads get out of sink. When you hit the last page, there is nothing there and you need to hit the last but one to access.

Only time you can access the last page, is when there are only 2 or 3 posts on it.

Maybe Chris can shed some light on this.
Image
User avatar
The Swede
Moderator
 
Posts: 9152
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: Azerbaijan

Postby WR1 Bro » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:47 am

Swede, do you ever think you are out of sync with the world?
User avatar
WR1 Bro
Site Admin
 
Posts: 20279
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:54 am
Location: If skinny, ugly and Scouse was best, then JohnMc would be a porn star legend.

Postby The Swede » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:50 am

WR1 Bro wrote:Swede, do you ever think you are out of sync with the world?


No, I know I am for a fact. Why ? Tell me something new. :lol:
Image
User avatar
The Swede
Moderator
 
Posts: 9152
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: Azerbaijan

Postby chris » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:05 pm

~I think we have the Turkish hacker to blame for this one. One of the user accounts and posts were lost when the site was restored. The page numbering hasn't changed from before the data was uploaded.
Too petty to be a traffic warden...
chris
 
Posts: 6661
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:46 pm
Location: At a car dealers blagging a test drive

Postby The Swede » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:01 am

chris wrote:~I think we have the Turkish hacker to blame for this one. One of the user accounts and posts were lost when the site was restored. The page numbering hasn't changed from before the data was uploaded.


And now we just made things worse by accidently deleting our friend Rob :?
Image
User avatar
The Swede
Moderator
 
Posts: 9152
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: Azerbaijan

Postby chris » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:06 pm

Torrekens wrote:
chris wrote:~I think we have the Turkish hacker to blame for this one. One of the user accounts and posts were lost when the site was restored. The page numbering hasn't changed from before the data was uploaded.


And now we just made things worse by accidently deleting our friend Rob :?


Who? :suss:
Too petty to be a traffic warden...
chris
 
Posts: 6661
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:46 pm
Location: At a car dealers blagging a test drive

Postby danr55 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:21 pm

friend? :suss:

:rofl:
Image
User avatar
danr55
Site Owner
 
Posts: 12444
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:07 pm

Postby WR1 Bro » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:34 pm

Fickle Chris!

Easy come, easy go!
User avatar
WR1 Bro
Site Admin
 
Posts: 20279
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:54 am
Location: If skinny, ugly and Scouse was best, then JohnMc would be a porn star legend.

Postby chris » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:52 pm

WR1 Bro wrote:Fickle Chris!

Easy come, easy go!


Why yes. Yes i am. :wink:

To be honest i was on the phone when i read the thread and had forgotten who Rob was! :lol:
Too petty to be a traffic warden...
chris
 
Posts: 6661
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:46 pm
Location: At a car dealers blagging a test drive

Postby WR1 Bro » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:55 pm

chris wrote:
WR1 Bro wrote:Fickle Chris!

Easy come, easy go!


Why yes. Yes i am. :wink:

To be honest i was on the phone when i read the thread and had forgotten who Rob was! :lol:


I know he wouldn't believe it, but, I miss him for all the wrong reasons but hey, that must be my slight rebellious side fighting to get out. We can all learn a lot from Rob... Like how to put the C*** into ***T.
User avatar
WR1 Bro
Site Admin
 
Posts: 20279
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:54 am
Location: If skinny, ugly and Scouse was best, then JohnMc would be a porn star legend.

Return to Site Problems and Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron