Login    Register

Dynamix spotted?

Seen a WR1? See if you can find the owner by posting your sighting here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Dynamix spotted?

Postby Houdini » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:46 pm

Duncan, were you driving on the A14 past Cambridge Services towards Ely on Sunday 1st June at around 5PM? Just caught a glimpse of a scoob as we were in the garage there, and it looked just like yours. Was it you?
Houdini

Postby dynamix » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:05 pm

at 5pm I was still at Silverstone..... sure it wasnt later as that is where I would have been driving :D
Duncan : www.racedynamix.com
email: duncan@racedynamix.com
tel: 07540 185754
Custom Remaps for: All Impreza/Forester 2001-2010 | Classics 92-96 (ESL) | Syvecs (Solaris) | Simtek
dynamix

Re: Dynamix spotted?

Postby RobinSherwood » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:09 pm

Houdini wrote:Duncan, were you driving on the A14 past Cambridge Services towards Ely on Sunday 1st June at around 5PM? Just caught a glimpse of a scoob as we were in the garage there, and it looked just like yours. Was it you?

Wasn't it nearer 6 to 6.30 we were in the services?

but what do I know I was only the truck driver :toofunny:
RobinSherwood

Postby dynamix » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:17 pm

In which case that was me plodding along at 70 with my missus behind me in her car :)
Duncan : www.racedynamix.com
email: duncan@racedynamix.com
tel: 07540 185754
Custom Remaps for: All Impreza/Forester 2001-2010 | Classics 92-96 (ESL) | Syvecs (Solaris) | Simtek
dynamix

Postby Houdini » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:30 pm

Oops! Yes, I got the time wrong :oops: It was indeed 7PM (it was 5PM when we left on our journey :roll: ). So, in that case it was indeed your good self. Hooray! I've spotted someone :D The car sounded lush BTW 8) 8)
Houdini

Postby Houdini » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:47 pm

RobinSherwood wrote: but what do I know I was only the truck driver :toofunny:

And what a truck driver you are too! You had the chequered shirt on, with no sleeves, pushing the rig to the max and still managed to control events when tyre rubber decided to part with all the other required constituent parts - at speed - under load :bow:

I tell you, I almost choked on my Texan Bar (cos I couldn't afford a Yorkie :wink: :lol: )

Having said all that, it's 1mposter that has the absolute merit of honour. What other friend would turn up to assist in a potential punch-up in an 18-wheeler. Game over! :shock: :bow:

(Pity about the cabbages, eh?)
Houdini

Postby WR 1mposter » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:24 pm

Houdini wrote:

And what a truck driver you are too! You had the chequered shirt on, with no sleeves, pushing the rig to the max and still managed to control events when tyre rubber decided to part with all the other required constituent parts - at speed - under load :bow:

I tell you, I almost choked on my Texan Bar (cos I couldn't afford a Yorkie :wink: :lol: )

Having said all that, it's 1mposter that has the absolute merit of honour. What other friend would turn up to assist in a potential punch-up in an 18-wheeler. Game over! :shock: :bow:

Shhhh those cabbages ended up on some morrison's shelf.... to be eaten with someone's sunday roast....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
2007 BMW M5
2004 Petter Solberg STi
WR 1mposter

Postby Houdini » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:30 pm

WR 1mpostor (aka number 1 moderator) wrote:
Houdini wrote:

Shhhh those cabbages ended up on some morrison's shelf.... to be eaten with someone's sunday roast....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PMSL! A big rig to shift 100 cabbages?! :shock: S'pose it must help with the fuel economy on the journey though :lol:
Houdini

Return to Was it you?