Login    Register

WR1 Ferrybridge Services

Seen a WR1? See if you can find the owner by posting your sighting here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
WR1 Ferrybridge Services

Postby Mac-1 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:51 am

I was parked in the car park at Ferrybridge services yesterday waiting for a colleague to turn up (14.01.08 ) at 08.45am and saw a WR1 drive through and head over to the fuel pumps (Reg-----XVN) I walked over and introduced myself and met Rick Oxley who has only had the car for six months. I have told him about WR1OC and suggested that he should visit the site. :wave: :thumb:
Mac-1

Re: WR1 Ferrybridge Services

Postby danr55 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:20 am

Mac-1 wrote:I was parked in the car park at Ferrybridge services yesterday waiting for a colleague to turn up (14.01.08 ) at 08.45am and saw a WR1 drive through and head over to the fuel pumps (Reg-----XVN) I walked over and introduced myself and met Rick Oxley who has only had the car for six months. I have told him about WR1OC and suggested that he should visit the site. :wave: :thumb:

nice recruiting work :thumb:
danr55
Site Owner

Postby WR 1mposter » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:52 am

Well done Steve, hows thing mr stranger, I take it your very busy !

Lack of visiting rights has been noted :lol:
2007 BMW M5
2004 Petter Solberg STi
WR 1mposter

Postby Mac-1 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:51 pm

WR 1mpostor (aka number 1 moderator) wrote:Well done Steve, hows thing mr stranger, I take it your very busy !

Hi Martin,

Your comments hit me in the hart, but then again some of us have jobs and have to work for a living.

Sorry we missed you at Autosport, I kept my eyes open but didn’t see you. How’s life in the West Country then.
Mac-1

Postby WR 1mposter » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Mac-1 wrote:
WR 1mpostor (aka number 1 moderator) wrote:Well done Steve, hows thing mr stranger, I take it your very busy !

Hi Martin,

Your comments hit me in the hart, but then again some of us have jobs and have to work for a living.

Sorry we missed you at Autosport, I kept my eyes open but didn’t see you. How’s life in the West Country then.

Me an Fraser seen you, but we hid behind one of the dolly birds with the tits on show......you were goggling right at her, obviously you did'nt see us :lol: :lol:

Boring as ever Steve, weather fecked up the work aswell :(
so out driving hgv's this week all over the place :roll:
2007 BMW M5
2004 Petter Solberg STi
WR 1mposter

Return to Was it you?