Login    Register

Potters bar/Hatfield Road 1pmish

Seen a WR1? See if you can find the owner by posting your sighting here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Potters bar/Hatfield Road 1pmish

Postby SPIKE LIKE MIKE » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Chiroman and wife.... :thumb:

I was out for a sunday drive in the mustang so you wouldnt of noticed me :?
Crash bang wollop!!
SPIKE LIKE MIKE
"Special Needs" constable

Postby chiroman » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:51 pm

Hi,

Correcto, we went for a sunday afternoon blast to blow the cobwebs away. Ended up at Ware via A414 and perchance check out the Evo's , however all gone now, only renaults!!

Had pleasant day in NEC Sat, the train took the strain.

New Sti looks ok, but now just another hatchback, longer wheelbase, shorter o/a, more rear legroom, smaller boot.

Had chat with Mike Wood, confirmed his technique for WR1 0-60 time.
Hold on rev limiter, keep foot to floor throughout, slide foot off clutch to avoid slip and bang it into second as required. I queried this vicious style and apparently that car did over a hundred starts on same clutch etc. wow. So to all the non believers **** ***.

Whiteline a good source of info and explained the workings of their antilift/more caster kit and the need for a slightly thicker rear ARB which will allegedly reduce understeer. I guess several have added whiteline bits, would be interested in their opinions of benefit.

Litchfield was there with his new black JDM, flogging blue hoses or something, passed a few amiable words until a more worthy customer interrupted and as I had suddenly started wearing Harry Potters cloak I sidled away unnoticed. Apparently if you don't buy anything with the specified time limit that's what happens!

Mike
chiroman

Postby SPIKE LIKE MIKE » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:56 pm

LMAO...@ Litcho....same old same old :roll:

Nice write up BTW :D

Mitsi is indeed no more.........with new regualtions on ommisions etc people not buying the cars...only enthusiasts ...so no longer a viable option for them!!
Crash bang wollop!!
SPIKE LIKE MIKE
"Special Needs" constable

Return to Was it you?