Login    Register

M40 North, Princes Risborough

Seen a WR1? See if you can find the owner by posting your sighting here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
M40 North, Princes Risborough

Postby Houdini » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:16 pm

Typical, eh? Manage to see a couple others yesterday and don't expect to see any more for a while. Then, the very following day there's a stranger on the road. I never see them outside of a meet, so it's wonderful to get a second hit 8)

Around six-thirty this evening. Looking very good indeed as it looks like you'd been off-road for a play :wink:
Houdini

Postby danr55 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:50 pm

not far from us. however not me ! :lol:
danr55
Site Owner

Postby Houdini » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:20 pm

That's a shame, Dan. I think he came off at the first Oxford exit too, so must have been heading your way :)
Houdini

Postby chelspeed » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:02 am

Through the big long chalky cutting? That was me then.

Spent the weekend playing on a muddy airfiled setting up a stage rally for Easter saturday so it was a bit muddy.

I was on my way home from a day engine building for my Caterham so a bit of a motorsport week for me.
chelspeed

Postby Houdini » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:37 am

chelspeed wrote:Through the big long chalky cutting? That was me then.

Spent the weekend playing on a muddy airfiled setting up a stage rally for Easter saturday so it was a bit muddy.

I was on my way home from a day engine building for my Caterham so a bit of a motorsport week for me.

Great stuff! Nice to put a face to the name :wave: Yes, it was through the chalk cutting. I was the glum guy in the suit and you were the happy guy playing with cars and motorsport :thumb: It was dull driving home after you left me :( I umm'ed and ahh'ed about catching you up on the motorway, and when I did you disappeared :tumble: . Shame, but nice to see you anyway 8)
Houdini

Return to Was it you?