Login    Register

S77.... Stow on the Wold

Seen a WR1? See if you can find the owner by posting your sighting here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
S77.... Stow on the Wold

Postby Matty WR1 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:14 pm

who was that then? I was in the White 5 series flashing and waving :)
Matty WR1

Postby marky-b » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Hiya matty,

How's the new car?. Are you pleased with it so far?.

Had the 1 serviced last friday at RCM, all looking good. I reckon I will buy a cheap car for the winter/salt months. The WR1 is too good to use in the very bad weather (unless it snows :lol: )
Gave it going over with some Dodo Juice Rainforest rub the other day, followed by some red mist. Have to say, still looks great in the rain.
Anyway, enjoy your new car.
marky-b

Postby Matty WR1 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Hey dude - you need to post up some pics of the paint :) is the 'rainforest' easy to use? It's something I've heard about but not used :)

New 'slipper' is comfy and quick enough ;) certainly not explosive, but it's fun and looks good in M Sport :) took it to Trax with the SIDC yesterday, we had 3 WR1's on the stand, I did feel a little bit of pain if you know what I mean ;)

You're sure going to meet Chris B at RCM soon enough, reckon he like a few others lives there lol! Glad all is good mate, enjoy and good idea about a winter runner - I need one as well... a BM and -1oC will not be good lol!!

Matty
Matty WR1

Postby marky-b » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:11 pm

watcha Matty,

to be honest, I've found all of the dodo juice products easy to use and good stuff. You have to order them on line, haven't found their stuff in any shops.
I will post some pics as soon as. Busy at work at the mo.

cheers,

Mark
marky-b

Return to Was it you?