Login    Register

Bradistan Today

Seen a WR1? See if you can find the owner by posting your sighting here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Bradistan Today

Postby Megaman » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:19 am

Heard the mint burble of a dark blue diesel peugot this morning on the way to work. After booting it, the driver got road rage and started flashing me. If anyone sees this guy be careful! You have been warned!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Re: Bradistan Today

Postby MY498 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:03 am

Megaman wrote:Heard the mint burble of a dark blue diesel peugot this morning on the way to work. After booting it, the driver got road rage and started flashing me. If anyone sees this guy be careful! You have been warned!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mega, did he vanish in a ploom of thick, black smog :D. I could see the fall out cloud from Stoke-on-Trent :shock:
MY498

Postby John Mc » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:23 pm

:lol:

I was going to overtake you in a massive queue jump at the lights :lol:

The thing about my shitbox is that I will win any race because I would just crash into anything... if I couldn't drive away, I would torch it and then phone the police claiming it had been stolen :lol:
John Mc

Postby MY498 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Tiddler wrote::lol:

I was going to overtake you in a massive queue jump at the lights :lol:

The thing about my shitbox is that I will win any race because I would just crash into anything... if I couldn't drive away, I would torch it and then phone the police claiming it had been stolen :lol:

Do you get many blind criminals in Yorkshire :lol:
MY498

Postby Megaman » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:48 pm

:lol: Did you just say you were going to overtake me at the lights?

ROFL

Saw the black mini behind me speed up then shit bricks staring in the mirrir, it must have been you behind it trying to catch up to me :lol:
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Postby John Mc » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Megaman wrote::lol: Did you just say you were going to overtake me at the lights?

ROFL

Saw the black mini behind me speed up then shit bricks staring in the mirrir, it must have been you behind it trying to catch up to me :lol:

:lol: yeah, I was going to go for it at the lights on the hill before the KFC Crossroads.... you know where it always builds up and there are 2 lanes? I usually queue jump if there is a lorry at the front because it takes a mile for it to get going so I can "just" make it in my shitbox :lol:

I think the black mini knew what I was going to do and sped up to stop me... :lol:

When you turned left and I went straight on, I heard you floor it but I hope you stopped for the camera by the Texaco? :shock: :lol:
John Mc

Postby Megaman » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Tiddler wrote:
Megaman wrote::lol: Did you just say you were going to overtake me at the lights?

ROFL

:lol: yeah, I was going to go for it at the lights on the hill before the KFC Crossroads.... you know where it always builds up and there are 2 lanes? I usually queue jump if there is a lorry at the front because it takes a mile for it to get going so I can "just" make it in my shitbox :lol:

I think the black mini knew what I was going to do and sped up to stop me... :lol:

When you turned left and I went straight on, I heard you floor it but I hope you stopped for the camera by the Texaco? :shock: :lol:

Yer I was looking in my mirror booting it then realised there was a truvelo camera staring at me... thank goodness i got AP's is all I can say.. :lol:
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Postby John Mc » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:28 pm

Megaman wrote:
Tiddler wrote:

ROFL

Yer I was looking in my mirror booting it then realised there was a truvelo camera staring at me... thank goodness i got AP's is all I can say.. :lol:

Well I heard you launch 2nd so you must have hit 50 at least, was waiting for the crack of igniting fuel into 3rd gear and the flash of the camera :lol:
John Mc

Postby Megaman » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Too true - like i said i had to make full use of the AP's when i realised i wouldnt quite get to 170+ before the camera :lol:
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Return to Was it you?