Login    Register

Keighley Bypass

Seen a WR1? See if you can find the owner by posting your sighting here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Keighley Bypass

Postby WR1 Owner! » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:44 pm

this morning shooting down the opposite side towards bradford at 9am
WR1 Owner!

Postby John Mc » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:13 pm

It was me in my Pug 306D :lol: I was going so fast, you thought it was a WR1 :roll:
[Just incase this gets lost in translation, I am not slandering you, I know people can be sensitive to these harsh words.]
John Mc

Postby Foley » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:43 pm

John Mc Tiddler (Dogging Expert) wrote:It was me in my Pug 306D :lol: I was going so fast, you thought it was a WR1 :roll:

Didn't think you still had the pug john, There good old cars,
Foley

Postby John Mc » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:24 am

Foley wrote:
John Mc Tiddler (Dogging Expert) wrote:It was me in my Pug 306D :lol: I was going so fast, you thought it was a WR1 :roll:

Didn't think you still had the pug john, There good old cars,

They are good cars, partly why I'm selling the scoob coz I never drive it... don't get a chance. I keep it tucked away and on trickle charge so if I go out in it, it takes me half an hour to 'unpack' it!! I only ever go out if I'm going for a long-ish drive.

I just end up using the 306 all the time plus I get over 600miles to a tank :lol: I am working in Bradford at the moment, there is no way I'm taking the scooby in there coz it'll never come out... too many theiving gypsy barstewards around there who will either damage the car or nick it.
[Just incase this gets lost in translation, I am not slandering you, I know people can be sensitive to these harsh words.]
John Mc

Postby WR1 Owner! » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:45 pm

its not that bad! where abouts are you working in bradford then. i drive to skipton to work.. getting bored of the drive thought bit too much in the morning for me. the 306 looked nice :P
WR1 Owner!

Postby Megaman » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:55 pm

it could have been me...

but wasnt :lol:
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Postby John Mc » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:52 am

WR1 Owner! wrote:its not that bad! where abouts are you working in bradford then. i drive to skipton to work.. getting bored of the drive thought bit too much in the morning for me. the 306 looked nice :P

Unfortunately it is mate, the office I'm working in is in Little Germany (was supposed to be a nice part of town!!) and the scum around there is outrageous, even the police are afraid to go there I think... I watch blatant drug dealing outside the office and cars are always getting damaged aroud there. I also work in Tong, Buttershaw, Salts, Manningham, Clifton Moor etc (building schools) and the place is just full of pikey mongs who don't give a fook about property.
John Mc

Postby WR1 Owner! » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:31 pm

actually now u mentioned the areas they are quite bad..
WR1 Owner!

Return to Was it you?