Login    Register

coming into altens today 1030 ish

Seen a WR1? See if you can find the owner by posting your sighting here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
coming into altens today 1030 ish

Postby hightower » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:26 pm

i was heading out of abz flashed and waved.............. let you off for not waving back as was in wifes car. astra coupe
Gracing the drive.....BMW M3 E92 with all the toys!/Integra DC5/ Integra DC2 race car/BMW X5
gone...Impreza RB320 No 112
gone...Impreza WR1 No 84
gone...Civic Type R EP3
gone...Seat Leon Cupra 225
gone...Civic Type R EP3
gone...(shed with weels)
hightower

Postby Bonovox » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:15 pm

I was coming into cove/altens from Portlethen about that time today, where exactly was it you saw me? Sorry if it was me never saw you. :(
Bonovox

Postby hightower » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:59 pm

it would have been you, it was only a couple of minutes down the road after i left the hotel in altens.
i was in a grey astra coupe i flashed and waved but it is a duel carrageway and there were metal barriers in the middle. if you want i will keep feeding you excuses for not waving :lol:

how come you were in a wr1 and going so slow??.............................. :wink:
i came down the coast road as sick of the aberdeen area speed camera every mile indicator.
Gracing the drive.....BMW M3 E92 with all the toys!/Integra DC5/ Integra DC2 race car/BMW X5
gone...Impreza RB320 No 112
gone...Impreza WR1 No 84
gone...Civic Type R EP3
gone...Seat Leon Cupra 225
gone...Civic Type R EP3
gone...(shed with weels)
hightower

Postby Bonovox » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:29 am

If it was on the dualer just as you pass the loch of loiriston, I wasn't going slow (of coarse staying within the legal limit :wink:)I had just passed some Vauxhall rep car who thought they would try and test me :lol:
I would have waved If I had saw you cause I may be many things including an auld coont and a blind barsteward but I'm not a roodie doodie! :lol:
Bonovox

Return to Was it you?