Login    Register

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

Seen a WR1? See if you can find the owner by posting your sighting here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

Postby wr381 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:47 am

WR381 reg no. FT04BLX, sold back to Redline Racing for £9000. This car requires some tlc and rear brakes (discs+pads). I was told that this car would need this work doing before it was to be sold and it would go on the forecourt for no more than £10,000,that they told me ,was all it is worth!
Don't get me wrong this is still a good car and mechanically sound but front bumper needs to be replaced as it is cracked+damaged and the scoop needs paint and N/S/F wheel is extensively kirbed. Good car,just make sure you don't get ripped off with the price. Buyer beware!
wr381

Postby John Mc » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:37 am

Good post Fella :thumb:

A few people on here have bought from Redline, myself included... cowboys, 100%. The guy who owns it Rob, nice as pie when you meet him but any problems and you'll soon see his true colours, avoids you like the plague and gives you every excuse under the sun.

Don't be taken in by the flash showroom and facilities, he is like a "rogue" trader.

Nice to see how much you got for it, I'm sure he'll try £14k... :roll:
[Just incase this gets lost in translation, I am not slandering you, I know people can be sensitive to these harsh words.]
John Mc

Postby Foley » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:01 am

Cheers for the warning...

Knowing redline they stick it up some coonts arse unfixed for 14k

They are cowboys and out to screw peoples hard earned money out them, when there's a problem they don't want to know,

Like john who thought he bought a wr1 and it was a ice blue WRX :lol:
Focus ST's rule!!!
Foley

Postby Foley » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:08 am

Is this it? Has no tax disc or wr1 car mats.

Link not working...

Reg plate FT04 BLX £11,750 70K on the clock!
Wheels have been done silver and no word of having new brakes :shock:

Feel sorry for the person going to buy this car,
They'll need new brakes for a start :lol:
Focus ST's rule!!!
Foley

Postby John Mc » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:53 am

Yeah, mine had the wrong turbo on it but to be fair to Redline, they wouldn't have known that information.... it was the way they dealt with it that was a problem, cost me £550 to put it right and they gave me £300 in the end, after 6 months of constant "communications" (read false promises)

That looks like Miles' car.
[Just incase this gets lost in translation, I am not slandering you, I know people can be sensitive to these harsh words.]
John Mc

Return to Was it you?