Login    Register

Spotted this weekend

Seen a WR1? See if you can find the owner by posting your sighting here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Spotted this weekend

Postby danr55 » Tue May 05, 2009 7:49 am

various exotic cars including a fair few lambos, ferraris, astons, a line of about 10 Vipers 8)

oh and a Veyron in black and blue, first I've ever seen on the road :bow:

anyone been trading up ?! :lol: :lol:
danr55
Site Owner

Postby POESY » Tue May 05, 2009 10:11 am

The vipers had a stand at silverstone on sunday, so they could have been heading there.

Now I love the Viper, but the owners, what a bunch of :wank:
I was interested in the cars, not how fantastic they think they are, fat fuckers :roll:

Nearly as bad as the nissan owners and their bloody skylines, but we give them dispensation cos we know that theyre all affected by that highly infectious disease - nismomotosis - which make you believe your old datsun is infact the best product ever produced by man, i do feel for these individuals :lol:
POESY

Postby danr55 » Tue May 05, 2009 11:01 am

POESY wrote:The vipers had a stand at silverstone on sunday, so they could have been heading there.

Now I love the Viper, but the owners, what a bunch of :wank:
I was interested in the cars, not how fantastic they think they are, fat fuckers :roll:

Nearly as bad as the nissan owners and their bloody skylines, but we give them dispensation cos we know that theyre all affected by that highly infectious disease - nismomotosis - which make you believe your old datsun is infact the best product ever produced by man, i do feel for these individuals :lol:

99% of the cars I spotted were in the vicinity of Silverstone. The Vipers were about 5 miles from Silverstone on the a43. Veyron was a bit further up. Was that there too? White Viper looked nice 8)
danr55
Site Owner

Return to Was it you?