[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
WR1 Owners Club • View topic - Mudflaps and splitter fitted.
 Login    Register

Mudflaps and splitter fitted.

What bits are you adding to your car? A Map ? a Induction Kit ?
Tell us more...

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Mudflaps and splitter fitted.

Postby mckenzie97k » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:03 am

HAD MORE CARS THAN I CAN REMEMBER......
THE BEST WERE ALWAYS THE FAST ONES!

AND NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF A BEAST!
mckenzie97k

Postby Matty WR1 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:15 am

Matty WR1

Postby MUNK » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:29 am

MUNK

Postby mckenzie97k » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:08 am

mckenzie97k

Postby Bonovox » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:10 am

There you go mate, looking smart!

Bonovox

Postby mckenzie97k » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:20 am

That's mint how did you do that. I'm a dab hand with a spannerbut not so great on the computer although I mainly usethe iPhone these days.

mckenzie97k

Postby Bonovox » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:00 pm

In your photobucket click where it says dirct link , it will copy them. Then come on her click the Img button paste the link then click Img again.....I would say simples but I hate that f*ckin Meerkats! :lol:
Bonovox

Postby mckenzie97k » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:53 pm

mckenzie97k

Postby marchar » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Nobody told me it was this brutal !
marchar

Postby mckenzie97k » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:28 am

The only time the splitter catches is if I back on my drive at the wrong angle other than that it's fine, the mudflaps don't catch, Ian has obviously encountered this problem in the past with the 1's being lower and had the thought to drill 2 sets of mounting holes so with a bit of looking and testing before I took the wheels off it was decided which holes to use. I have covered about 200 miles over the weekend with no problems.
I'm well happy.

mckenzie97k

Return to Tuning and styling On the WR1