Login    Register

nur spec r exhaust

Ask your technical questions here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
nur spec r exhaust

Postby scoops » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:04 pm

in need of a bit of help, i have acquired a nur spec r back box. does anyone know what sort of center section i need to make it fit???..... am i right in thinking i need a 2.5" at the front and 3" to connect the backbox.
scoops

Re: nur spec r exhaust

Postby Hammerhead » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Not sure mate, I recently got the same fitted at autotecnica so may be give them a call. I hope you like loud mate mine sounds awesome :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hammerhead

Postby scoops » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Hammerhead wrote:Not sure mate, I recently got the same fitted at autotecnica so may be give them a call. I hope you like loud mate mine sounds awesome :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hi there bud, what did thy do for you?????
scoops

Postby Hammerhead » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:01 am

They fitted a used one they had for sale, it already had the middle section so it was just a case of unbolt the old and fit the new from the cat back. Good blokes mate give them a shout they may be able to help
Hammerhead

Postby scoops » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:56 am

Hammerhead wrote:They fitted a used one they had for sale, it already had the middle section so it was just a case of unbolt the old and fit the new from the cat back. Good blokes mate give them a shout they may be able to help

Cheers will do , thanks
scoops

Postby Hammerhead » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:53 am

No problems hope you get it sorted
Hammerhead

Postby Hammerhead » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Hello mate did you get this fitted??????
Hammerhead

Postby scoops » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:15 pm

booked in at deemon tweeks near wrexham, their exhaust guy is going to make the spec r into a spec s, unless they can modify a 3"center section for meas blitz flanges are at more of an angle!!!
scoops

Postby scoops » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Just an update on this......
Went to tweeks and the guy their cut the flange off the spec r bolted it inline with my mid section the aligned the backbox to the flange and re welded the pipe. So now I can fit any 3" mid section ( getting one after Christmas )

Blitz rotate their flanges so they're about 10-15mm out of plonk with Subaru flanges, other than getting the backbox from a friend cheap minus the mid section and then after contacting blitz to try and get a mid section from them and being told bluntly ..NO!.... I wouldn't touch or use their products due to the lack of customer support from them.
So if you have the nur spec r exhaust and somehow the mid section got damaged..... Blitz just expect you to roll over and just shell out another £600 for another exhaust
scoops

Return to Tech Help