Login    Register

Return to standard exhaust setup

Ask your technical questions here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Return to standard exhaust setup

Postby Carl Curtis » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:19 am

My 1 currently runs a full Hayward and Scott decat system with an Andy Forrest twin boost map.
I would like to return the car to something like an original exhaust system as the Hayward and Scott is a tad noisy.( albeit a wonderful sound )
So would like some advise on which system to go for without compromising power if possible.
Appreciate that I may need to get the engine re mapped to suit.
Any advise gratefully received.

Carl.
Carl Curtis

Postby CAVEMAN » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Pretty sure there are some folks on here that will still have the standard Prodrive system with Cat stored away in their garage.

They may be willing to sell.

I have mine, but post and packing from here might be more than the exhaust itself!
CAVEMAN

Postby Carl Curtis » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:47 pm

CAVEMAN wrote:Pretty sure there are some folks on here that will still have the standard Prodrive system with Cat stored away in their garage.

They may be willing to sell.

I have mine, but post and packing from here might be more than the exhaust itself!

Thanks Caveman,would you be able to shed any light on the re mapping side of things if required?
Carl Curtis

Postby CAVEMAN » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:12 pm

I would imagine it would require it to be safe. It would probably be ok if the only mod is your exhaust, but to be 100% I would put it back to default or get it mapped to suit.
CAVEMAN

Return to Tech Help