Login    Register

exhasut gaskets

Ask your technical questions here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
exhasut gaskets

Postby atweats » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:02 am

Guys , Iv purchased 3 different times on ebay gaskets for my wr1 , all seem be the wrong size . Im in need of the gasket for the front and rear of the cat and the one for the back box to centre pipe. Iv purchase 3" at first then 2.5" but neither of these seem to align with the screw holes unless i file them out . Also the one for the front of the cat is more of a rectangular shape . Any one point me in the right direction for the part numbers at least or place too buy them as individual items.

Im also after a stainless steel cat back pipe only (already have backbox) cash waiting if any ones local within 30 mile i can collect

listed also in wanted section sorry .
atweats

Postby SteveS » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:52 pm

30 miles of where mate? There are some great suppliers listed on this site, give them a call. They can be trusted.
SteveS

Postby atweats » Thu May 10, 2012 10:10 pm

live in good old Stoke-on-Trent . Just need part umbers ideally and will pop to local holdcrofts if needs be for them last resort .

I just need the odd shapped front gasket betweekn downpipe and front of cat then rear of cat gasket and rear back box gasket .

does the wr1 use 2.5" ?
atweats

Postby Steveyk » Fri May 11, 2012 11:08 am

Ring Holdcroft on Leek Road mate, they've sorted me out many times in the past and don't seem to be staffed entirely by :tosser: s like the other Holdcroft garages
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Steveyk

Return to Tech Help