Login    Register

Defi Genome STi Gauges

Ask your technical questions here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Defi Genome STi Gauges

Postby sephgreen » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Hi Guys,

I have seen some gauges fitted to a few cars on the web which are apparently Defi Genome STi guages! I have a few questions about them:

1) Has anyone on here used/installed them?
2) Where can I get some?
3) They glow up green, can this be changed to Red to match the dash illuminations?
4) Or should I go for another type of gauge?

Also, while I think about it, has anyone changed the instrument panel cluster to white faced dials? Not keen on the dark blue!

Cheers Seph.
sephgreen

Re: Defi Genome STi Gauges

Postby WR 1mposter » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:04 pm

sephgreen wrote:Hi Guys,

I have seen some gauges fitted to a few cars on the web which are apparently Defi Genome STi guages! I have a few questions about them:

1) Has anyone on here used/installed them?
2) Where can I get some?
3) They glow up green, can this be changed to Red to match the dash illuminations?
4) Or should I go for another type of gauge?

Also, while I think about it, has anyone changed the instrument panel cluster to white faced dials? Not keen on the dark blue!

Cheers Seph.

1) Not to my knowledge, but several have normal bf defi's
2) Seen some on ebay s/hand every now an again reserve price was £600 iirc. Try David Hendry cars they import some STI stuff over from Japan, but they are pricey.
3) If they glow green then they stay green.... whether the bulbs can be change I don't know....
4)As said above several of us have bf defi's which can be got with red, green or white illumination, also black or white face
2007 BMW M5
2004 Petter Solberg STi
WR 1mposter

Return to Tech Help