Login    Register
  • Author
Who's thinking of selling up soon then?!

Postby W1 KRB » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:24 pm

As title says, who's thinking of selling their 1 soon? I need another one in my life, I want low mileage def under 70k and not really modified, don't mind exhaust, gauges etc, needs to be a good example with ltd ed bits with it, I won't be paying over the odds and will travel for the right car, cheers Rich.
W1 KRB

Re: Who's thinking of selling up soon then?!

Postby S4lford » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:15 pm

022 back up for sale..Rich
Low milage and standard.
S4lford

Postby W1 KRB » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:34 am

I've just been looking at that, the problem is I've gotta sell my type r first to release some funds, I feel it will be gone by then unfortunately, looks a good one
W1 KRB

Postby W1 KRB » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Money is now sat waiting, if you're thinking of selling soon then drop me a pm ;)
W1 KRB

Postby swiss tone » Sun May 11, 2014 8:23 pm

Personal circumstances might be changing and my one is a w/e second car so may have to go reluctantly.

It's only done 36k miles and near new condition as it's been lavished all its life! Hard to find a mark on it and even very few stone chips! Seats have had covers fitted so they are like new!
Just had service this week with diff oil, gearbox oil and engine oil. Cam belt done. 11 service stamps.

Had £500 full underseal, exhaust zinc treated and 4 recent tyres. Wheels unmarked and regularly removed to clean properly.

This year I replaced the rear shocks for ultra SR's, had alternator and new Bosch battery. Had 4 wheel alignment done with printout. Drives tight and feels fresh.

I'm a bit OCD with cars so it's been regularly detailed, clay bar'd and waxed with £60 auto glym HD.

I don't think there are many for sale these days with this mileage and condition, a couple recently similar got £12k +

Not sure it will have to go yet but pm if anyone interested! Cheers, happy hunting.
swiss tone

Return to Wanted