Login    Register

Desperate

What are you after?

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Desperate

Postby Carl Curtis » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:51 pm

On Saturday I had my car parked on my driveway for a couple of hours as I was changing the brake pads on my daughters car in the garage. At about 6.30pm I changed the cars around and put the 1 back in the garage where it normally lives.
Today when I went to get the car out of the garage to go and fill it up I noticed my wheel centre caps were missing. I cant believe it, the car was only parked on the driveway for a couple of hours and some thieving c**t has knicked them. However they did it they never damaged the wheels (which was nice of them).
Of course not a single neighbour seen anything so now left without any centre caps and very pissed off!
I can only conclude that some low life must know I have a WR1 and opportunistically took the caps. Now also worried what else might happen even though its locked up in alarmed garage always.
So to conclude am now desperate to get some wheel centre caps. Been on internet with no joy and need someone to help me out.

Carl
Carl Curtis

Re: Desperate

Postby Gary75 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Carl Curtis wrote:On Saturday I had my car parked on my driveway for a couple of hours as I was changing the brake pads on my daughters car in the garage. At about 6.30pm I changed the cars around and put the 1 back in the garage where it normally lives.
Today when I went to get the car out of the garage to go and fill it up I noticed my wheel centre caps were missing. I cant believe it, the car was only parked on the driveway for a couple of hours and some thieving c**t has knicked them. However they did it they never damaged the wheels (which was nice of them).
Of course not a single neighbour seen anything so now left without any centre caps and very pissed off!
I can only conclude that some low life must know I have a WR1 and opportunistically took the caps. Now also worried what else might happen even though its locked up in alarmed garage always.
So to conclude am now desperate to get some wheel centre caps. Been on internet with no joy and need someone to help me out.

Carl

Sorry to hear that Carl.. funny how the neighbours see no evil and hear no evil, mine are the same :tumble:

Keep an eye on ebay? whoever knicked them may know what they are worth? or just kids taking then for the sake of it. :suss:
Gary75

Postby Carl Curtis » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Gary75 wrote:
Carl Curtis wrote:On Saturday I had my car parked on my driveway for a couple of hours as I was changing the brake pads on my daughters car in the garage. At about 6.30pm I changed the cars around and put the 1 back in the garage where it normally lives.

Carl

Sorry to hear that Carl.. funny how the neighbours see no evil and hear no evil, mine are the same :tumble:

Keep an eye on ebay? whoever knicked them may know what they are worth? or just kids taking then for the sake of it. :suss:

If I would have temporarily over hung one of my vehicles 5mm over their driveways they would have fookin seen that!!!!
Carl Curtis

Postby Gary75 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:47 am

Carl Curtis wrote:
Gary75 wrote:

Carl

If I would have temporarily over hung one of my vehicles 5mm over their driveways they would have fookin seen that!!!!

Couldnt agree more...... we have a nation of fookin sheep.
Gary75

Postby John Mc » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:55 am

It must be a "midlands" thing... :D
[Just incase this gets lost in translation, I am not slandering you, I know people can be sensitive to these harsh words.]
John Mc

Postby Gary75 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:25 pm

John Mc Tiddler (Dogging Expert) wrote:It must be a "midlands" thing... :D

And a "Northern thing", you lads up North love sheep shagging.... :lol:
Gary75

Postby Carl Curtis » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:03 pm

I feel this thread slipping away already :wave:
Carl Curtis

Return to Wanted