Login    Register

WR1 Wanted

What are you after?

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
WR1 Wanted

Postby waseem@hotmail.co.uk » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 pm

I have cash waiting as I have sold my Nissan 350Z.

My max budget is £8000.

Thanks
waseem@hotmail.co.uk

Re: WR1 Wanted

Postby Gary75 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:03 pm

waseem@hotmail.co.uk wrote:I have cash waiting as I have sold my Nissan 350Z.

My max budget is £8000.

Thanks

At that price your looking bargain basement, high miles, fair condition, shall i go on.............. :wink:

That £8000 budget will soon turn into £10000 plus if work is required on the essentials :shock: best to pay for a good well kept example, then you will buy and drive rather than buy and start replacing and repairing. The lower priced examples are that price for a reason :suss: You may get lucky with an owner who needs quick cash :?: Happy hunting..
Gary75

Postby John Mc » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:19 pm

My max budget is £8000.

Thanks

You'll get a minter for £8k mate. These are going for £6.5k now in decent condition with 60-70k on the clock.

The opinions on this site will be as follows:

If you don't own a WR1 (or have owned one in the past), you'll be estimating at market value.

If you own a WR1 you'll be estimating at nearly new prices.

At the end of the day, they are worth what you are willing to pay. If people don't want to sell then they'll put them on at "above market value" prices.
[Just incase this gets lost in translation, I am not slandering you, I know people can be sensitive to these harsh words.]
John Mc

Postby Gary75 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:43 pm

John Mc Tiddler (Dogging Expert) wrote:

My max budget is £8000.

Thanks

You'll get a minter for £8k mate. These are going for £6.5k now in decent condition with 60-70k on the clock.

If you don't own a WR1 (or have owned one in the past), you'll be estimating at market value.

At the end of the day, they are worth what you are willing to pay. If people don't want to sell then they'll put them on at "above market value" prices.

I like to see a minter at that price with no work required, full history, nearly new tyres, cam belt changed, clutch done, body work perfect, wheels perfect, shall i go on........ unless the person selling wants quick cash

Im i right in saying you used to own or still own, or did you sell to cheap in the first place :?: hence your bargain basement estimates for a scrap vehicle :|
Gary75

Postby Bonovox » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:38 pm

Gary75 wrote:
John Mc Tiddler (Dogging Expert) Tiddler (Dogging Expert) wrote:

My max budget is £8000.

Thanks

I like to see a minter at that price with no work required, full history, nearly new tyres, cam belt changed, clutch done, body work perfect, wheels perfect, shall i go on........ unless the person selling wants quick cash

Im i right in saying you used to own or still own, or did you sell to cheap in the first place :?: hence your bargain basement estimates for a scrap vehicle :|

John Mc Tiddler (Dogging Expert) Tiddler strikes again :lol:

Bonovox

Return to Wanted