Login    Register

Hello From Elegant Reflections

Post your stuff for sale here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Hello From Elegant Reflections

Postby ScoobyDan » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:06 pm

Elegant Reflections - Professional Vehicle Detailing Services was born out of the love of beautiful cars and the pursuit of ultimate automotive perfection. Our belief is that even the best can be improved upon. As dedicated car enthusiasts with years of experience, our aim is to give every vehicle we detail a better than new finish.

Our Services

We offer a wide range of bespoke services tailored to suit your particular vehicle and budget, some of our more popular services include:

Protection Detail

This service is intended for nearly new vehicles with paintwork still in very good condition. This service consists of giving your vehicle a foam bath to soften and gently remove loose dirt, we then carefully hand wash your vehicle before using a clay bar to remove bonded contaminates from your exterior paintwork and glass. This will leave an ultra smooth finish on which we will apply a quality wax or sealant to enhance and protect the finish of your vehicle. We will also seal and protect all exterior, plastic trims, alloy wheels and tyres. This service usually takes around 8 hours.

Paint Correction Detail

This level of service contains everything included in the protection detail, and also a machine polishing stage to remove unsightly swirl marks and light scratches caused by everyday use and unprofessional washing routines. These imperfections are easily visible in direct sunlight and under the unforgiving lighting in most petrol stations. In most circumstances these can be fully removed allowing your paint work to correctly reflect the light. Giving a stunning appearance once the final layer of protection has been added.
Before any machine polishing is carried out we take paint thickness readings from your vehicle, to ensure it is safe to do so.
This service typically takes 16+ hours and needs to be carried out over two days.

Top Up Detail

If we have previously carried out one of the above details on your vehicle we will be happy to carry out a top up detail within three months of the original detail to add further layers of your chosen protection.

Other Services

We are more than happy to take on regular maintenance work to keep your pride and joy looking its best at all times. please contact us to discuss your requirements.

We are also happy to prepare your vehicle for show and shine, concourse competitions and even magazine features ! In these circumstances as everybodys requirements differ we will tailor make a package to suit your needs.

As a long term WR1 owner I have tried many different products on my own car, some I have liked, some I haven't. :wink:
Some products give a good wet reflective look whereas others put more emphasis on enhancing the metallic flake. Some products will look good and carry on giving protection for months whereas others might only last days. If you need any help choosing products for your WR1 or any other vehicle please feel free to ask and I will do my best to help.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and please feel free to contact me to discuss your detailing needs.

Thanks
Dan

www.elegantreflections.co.uk
ScoobyDan

Postby danr55 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:34 pm

I can personally recommend Dan and Elegant Reflections. He detailed my STi last week with fantastic results. I'm sure he'll share some pics in due course 8)
danr55
Site Owner

Postby ScoobyDan » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:58 pm

Thanks Dan, pictures coming soon 8)
ScoobyDan

Postby bbigman2000 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:34 am

Lets see some pics then.
Previously: Everything With 4 Wheels over 300bhp

Currently: M6 (57) & Hilux Invincible (60)
bbigman2000

Return to For Sale