Login    Register

PFF7 wheels.

Post your stuff for sale here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
PFF7 wheels.

Postby chris » Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:06 pm

I just wanted to let you all know that there is a group buy of these wheels on Scoobynet at the moment.

If anyone is interested here's the link;

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.p ... ge=1&pp=20
chris

Postby Brian » Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:23 pm

They look great on a Classic as well :)

Brian

Postby chris » Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:28 pm

They are good looking wheels.

There is a post somewhere in the thread that i put up saying that the wheels for the WR1's are a slightly different colour from the standard ones. So if you are going to order any spares it would be best to check.

Chris
chris

Postby Cold Turkey » Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:08 pm

I was gonna order 1 but might need to order a set :oops:

Already got a nick in NSF wheel from a pothole.....and just now (whilst avoiding some to$$er in a cavalier) kerbed the same wheel. This idiot must think his car is the f@cking tardis or something (smaller on the outside than the inside) because there was no way he was gonna make it through that gap :evil:
Cold Turkey

Postby WR1Lee » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:01 am

Cold Turkey wrote:I was gonna order 1 but might need to order a set :oops:

Already got a nick in NSF wheel from a pothole.....and just now (whilst avoiding some to$$er in a cavalier) kerbed the same wheel. This idiot must think his car is the f@cking tardis or something (smaller on the outside than the inside) because there was no way he was gonna make it through that gap :evil:

That's bloody amazing I have put almost the same post up as a Cavalier driver came flying through a small village near me it gets real tight in the middle, I slowed to a crawl, he's thought "WR1 dont bother me" he was going to hit me door mirror so I pulled over more to avoid him and scuffed my nearside front wheel about 4 inches on the rim...he didn't even slow down the Bas***d. :x

What is it with Vauxhall drivers, anyway I dont know if you want to replace the wheel I know I do The chap doing the group buy on Scoobynet has said that they can do one at something like
WR1Lee

Postby chris » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:57 am

Someone told me that the rims would be repairable. I don't know if that is the case or not but it will be a lot cheaper than buying a new wheel if they are.

Chris
chris

Postby ady » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:27 am

I had a similar mark on the nearside wheel of my sti8 and it was easily repaired! The bloke that did it even kept the wheel on the car!!! couldnt tell when he had done, where it used to be! Think it cost me
ady

Postby chelspeed » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:09 am

I'm after one new wheel so that I can keep the best tyre as a spare when I get round to the first new set of tyres.

I hate relying on the space saver. I don't plan to keep the full size spare in the car but it's nice to have it in the garage on stand-by. I always seem to get a puncture on Friday evening of a bank holiday weekend when I've got a 1000 mile trip towing the race car planned.

I was planning to just buy one wheel from the dealer at
chelspeed

Postby Cold Turkey » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:39 am

chelspeed, it sounds as though I can it repaired so won't be selling mine.
Cold Turkey

Postby chris » Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:10 pm

I don't mind trying to sort out a WR1OC group buy with a dealer, if we can get enough interest on here.

Chris
chris

Postby iceman-wr1 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:19 pm

Cold Turkey wrote:chelspeed, it sounds as though I can it repaired so won't be selling mine.

Did you find anyone who can repair your wheel?
iceman-wr1

Postby Cold Turkey » Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:14 pm

iceman-wr1 wrote:
Cold Turkey wrote:chelspeed, it sounds as though I can it repaired so won't be selling mine.

Did you find anyone who can repair your wheel?

haven't got round to asking ady who he used yet ! Will let you know if I find someone mate
Cold Turkey

Postby jaycee » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:34 pm

Hi Guys,
The SN group buy on PFF7's is coming to an end shortly if anybody is interested.

Jason
jaycee

Return to For Sale