Login    Register

Very Very Low Mileage 22B

Post your stuff for sale here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Very Very Low Mileage 22B

Postby 666 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:30 pm

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=734680&ou ... re_019.jpg

5,800 miles. Special edition of the Type R with hand built body and a 2.2 litre version of the Impreza turbo engine to celebrate the 40th aniversary of the creation of Subaru.

This excellent example is number 280/400 its completely standard and unmodified, imported into England from new and probably one of the lowest mileage in the country.

I bought the car a year ago with only 2,500 Genuine miles on and now i have just reached 5800 miles. The car is in Imaculate condition and only used on a sunny weekend. The car still has the orginal clutch (which proves the mileage as the standard clutch only last around 7000 miles) also still wears the orginal P-Zero tyres.

Cat 1 Clifford Alarm fitted with Blackjax and 24 hour Tracker along with private WRC number plate.

There is not a single dent is this cherished Car and its only ever been hand washed, i wont even drive the car it theres a hint of rain in the sky and its never been tracked.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions, I will reply as soon as possible. If you require detailed information please include a telephone number and I will call you

make me a sensible offer!!!!
Cheers Damian

Return to For Sale