Login    Register
  • Author
Number 057 Up for Sale.....No Hurry though

Postby SteveS » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:59 pm

Hi,

Been thinking about selling my 1, although not in any hurry to part with it. We have just moved to a new property and would like to do some home improvements so, I am reluctantly testing the water. It has covered just over 87500 miles and has been my daily driver for the last 3 years. Since I purchased it, I have had it serviced by Roger Clark Motorsport in Hinckley and have every receipt to show. The WR1 is standard with no modifications, just a Hayward and Scott backbox which makes the exhaust note sound awsome (yes it is loud but I have purchased a H&S bung that tones it down if needed). I had the front end resprayed a year ago and due to a very minor bump, the rear bumper has been replaced and resprayed. The cambelt has been replaced at RCM along with RCM roller kit. Both keys are present and I have a new set of mats that have been layed in for show use only. The original key ring is present along with an unused boxed keyring. The brake discs have been replaced all round with Brembo grouved and new pads. All struts replaced for BC coilovers with the extended adjuster rods on the rear. The servicing book is present detailing the services since it was purchased new. There is an Alpine INE 900R double din sound system with satnav, DVD player and bluetooth fitted. All tyres replaced within the last 1000 miles. New WR1 gearknob fitted and I still have the old one if required as it was slightly scratched. The paintwork has been treated with Jeffs Werkstatt products since I have owned it and the windscreen has a good coat of Nanolex water repelent. It comes with this registration. I am looking for £9.5K.

For the prospective timewasters, JOG ON. For the genuinely interested Welcome.

I would post some more pics but they would just show a WR1. Come and view it and make your own mind up. This is only advertised on this site for the time being, not on Pisstenheads Mortotrader or Fleabay.
SteveS

Re: Number 057 Up for Sale.....No Hurry though

Postby WR1 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Sorry to see you are selling up Steve - someone will get a well cared for WR there. What you going to replace it with?
Prodrive - RaceDynamix 346 bhp - WhiteLine - AP Racing - Milltek - Cosworth
WR1

Postby Scottyc » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:59 am

Hello mate, I've pm'd about this :D
Scottyc

Postby SteveS » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:24 pm

WR1 wrote:Sorry to see you are selling up Steve - someone will get a well cared for WR there. What you going to replace it with?

Not sure at present what to get at the mo, but need to raise some funds for home improvements and stuff, shouldn't be too long until the funds build up to allow me to buy something else.........Subaru it will be though.

Regards
Steve
SteveS

Postby BIG"E" » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:02 pm

What is the mileage please ?
BIG"E"

Postby SteveS » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:14 pm

BIG"E" wrote:What is the mileage please ?

Think I covered that in the post mate. 87500 miles............. :roll:
SteveS

Postby BIG"E" » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:21 pm

SteveS wrote:
BIG"E" wrote:What is the mileage please ?

Think I covered that in the post mate. 87500 miles............. :roll:

Sorry i should have gone to Spec Savers.. :(
BIG"E"

Return to For Sale