Login    Register

Lexus GS430 for sale

Post your stuff for sale here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Lexus GS430 for sale

Postby The Swede » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:07 am

Don't think I ever put this one in the Garage section.

Looking to replace the girlfriend's car by a Lexus LS430, so putting it up for sale.

Not a super exciting car obviously, but makes a perfect and very reliable runabout (hence why we keep buying Lexus's as 3rd / 4th car) and it's much quicker than many BMW drivers wish. :lol:

It's a Lexus GS430, end of 2000, 143000 miles.

Has all the standard goodies such as leather interior, xenon lights, headlight washers, electric steering wheel adjustment, electric windows, electric seats, heated seats, electric Sun Roof, electric & heated mirrors, aircon, electric aerial, cruise control, alarm + immobiliser, etcetc.

Only options are the Satellite Navigation with DVD and touchscreen, the Mark Lenvinson stereo system, 6-CD changer, the Lexus mats (new ones) and the fact I got the front windows and rear window tinted to fit with the rear side windows which were tinted from the factory. (not too dark though as I am not fan of gangsta-mobiles).

Non-smoker, No accidents, Service history detail. Did lot of work to the car in the last year: New brakes all round, new wheelbearings, new lambda sensors, new stabiliser bars on suspension, tyres still have 6mm of tread on, etc. (to be honest, I like buying a car for the lady, spend my freetime trying to get is as new as possible... and then sell it to start all over :oops: ).

It will come with 6 months road tax, 12 months MOT. I will be with it in the UK next week.

Offers around 2500,-GBP.

The Swede

Re: Lexus GS430 for sale

Postby The Swede » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:10 am

The Swede

Re: Lexus GS430 for sale

Postby The Swede » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Cleaned up, back for sale. Dropped the price for forum members to 2000,-GBP
The Swede

Return to For Sale