Login    Register

Bc coilovers er-series

Post your stuff for sale here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Bc coilovers er-series

Postby mckenzie97k » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:01 pm

I'm thinking of removing the coilovers from my car, these are only a few months old, im thinking of just putting the car back on the standard shocks!
Anyone interested ?
HAD MORE CARS THAN I CAN REMEMBER......
THE BEST WERE ALWAYS THE FAST ONES!

AND NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF A BEAST!
mckenzie97k

Postby S4lford » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:32 pm

How much u after m8...
S4lford

Postby mckenzie97k » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Not really got a figure in mind really as didn't think I
Would take the Off, they have got to be worth around 6-700 quid.

mckenzie97k

Postby Gary75 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Why do you want to remove them?

I had the same problem with my exetc fast road set up, when I first bought the car but since having the geometry set correctly the car is fine. I thought the suspension was at fault but the car handles really well now, more positive in corners and acceleration on roundabouts, was a tad nervous before.
Gary75

Postby mckenzie97k » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Hey Gary, hows it going. It's nothing to do with the car set up or anything I spent hours making sure it was spot on adjusted front and rear camber and the toe, set the ride height and done corner weights. It drives brill, just thinking that I don't really need them as my 1 last year was good on the standard set up, I was thinking of buying brand new standard shocks and spring kit to re fit when I poly bush the suspension. The kyb ultra sr are oe fitment As the Subaru shocks are made by kyb. I also think that the gold shocks will look good with the gold calipers lol. Against a freshly black stone gaurd inner arch.!
Plus Im thinking of a full 3" de cat miltek system and re map so the cash would go to that.

And thanks again for the donation

mckenzie97k

Postby Gary75 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:16 pm

mckenzie97k wrote:Hey Gary, hows it going. It's nothing to do with the car set up or anything I spent hours making sure it was spot on adjusted front and rear camber and the toe, set the ride height and done corner weights. It drives brill, just thinking that I don't really need them as my 1 last year was good on the standard set up, I was thinking of buying brand new standard shocks and spring kit to re fit when I poly bush the suspension. The kyb ultra sr are oe fitment As the Subaru shocks are made by kyb. I also think that the gold shocks will look good with the gold calipers lol. Against a freshly black stone gaurd inner arch.!
Plus Im thinking of a full 3" de cat miltek system and re map so the cash would go to that.

And thanks again for the donation

I see, I can't comment on the standard setup as my car was fitted with coil overs when purchased. Is the standard set as good?

Yes thanks again re donation, no problem wish I could give more as the boys and girls of the armed forces deserve every penny.......
Gary75

Postby mckenzie97k » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Yeah the standard set up was good, by far One of the best factory set ups I have driven on.
Have you checked the just giving website we are just over 1.4k now. We leave a week on sat its going to be some road trip lol

mckenzie97k

Return to For Sale