Login    Register

No 431 Now for Sale

Post your stuff for sale here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
No 431 Now for Sale

Postby gerard » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Limited edition Subaru Impreza WR1, number 431 of 500, Factory built and tuned by Prodrive to celebrate Subaru winning 2003 WRC World Rally Championship.

120 000 Miles
04 Plate
MOT May 2013
Tax March 2012
Full service History
Air Con
Cental Locking
Electric mirrors and windows
Driver and passenger Airbags
6 Gears
Sport bucket seats
All Wheel Drive (4WD)
Standard Subaru CD player
Intercooler water spray
Alarm, Immobiliser and factory fitted Tracker.
Two Keys
Pirreli Pzero Rosso tyres all round with lots of tread.
New Clutch with receipt from Subaru

This Car is seriously fast with a standard 0-60 time of 4.25 seconds! It is also designed to take this power so is very reliable unlike DIY tuned up cars.

I have owned this car for 5 years and sadly it has come time to sell her. The car has been maticulously looked after and serviced with a full service history, the car is pretty much spotless in and out.
This is my day to day car and has NEVER been thrashed or taken on a track.

WR1 Factory Upgrades above standard STI:

Uprated Brembo Brakes
Tuned by prodrive to up performance.
18 inch prodrive Alloy Wheels
Driver Control Centre Diff control (so you can adjust power between front and back wheels I think, but have never used it and leave it on Auto)
Limited edition numbered Tax disc holder, Gear knob, comemerative WRC Champion plaque and WR1 embroided mats
Limited edition ice blue colour, exterior styling and driving lamps
Uprated suspension with 25mm reduced ride height
Anthracite sport seats instead of blue suede-effect seats

I have lots of receipts, old MOTs, Manual and service book from subaru.

Please no time wasters or test pilots, test drive only avaliable on proof of insurance.

I really will be sorry to see this car go, so please no silly offers, I am not interested in a part exchange on any other vehicle.

Price £8995

Please email if you have any questions

Image[/img]
gerard

Postby John Mc » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:59 am

Come on, be honest you must have thrashed it a little bit otherwise why own a car like this? Did the Previous owner(s) ever thrash it or track day it? :lol:
[Just incase this gets lost in translation, I am not slandering you, I know people can be sensitive to these harsh words.]
John Mc

Never trashed

Postby gerard » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:49 pm

To be honest I have never trashed it, it has never been on a track. It is treated like a baby with no expence spared. Most cars on here have their clutch replaced at bout 30k miles my was replaced at 65k, this is probably the best example that the car was never trashed or abused. But that is not to say that it never has been over the ton. The previous owners every day was a bentley and he used the Scooby to bring his mountain bike to mountain tracks, would cycle around put bike back into car and drive home. That is a true story.
gerard

Postby John Mc » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Odd choice of car as a run around but each to their own. Good luck with the sale anyway.
[Just incase this gets lost in translation, I am not slandering you, I know people can be sensitive to these harsh words.]
John Mc

Re: Never trashed

Postby Steveyk » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:46 pm

gerard wrote:To be honest I have never trashed it, it has never been on a track. It is treated like a baby with no expence spared. Most cars on here have their clutch replaced at bout 30k miles my was replaced at 65k, this is probably the best example that the car was never trashed or abused. But that is not to say that it never has been over the ton. The previous owners every day was a bentley and he used the Scooby to bring his mountain bike to mountain tracks, would cycle around put bike back into car and drive home. That is a true story.

Was the previous owner Paul Daniels? How the f*ck did he get a mountain bike in a scoob? I've been trying for years, couldn't even get one in my wagon!

Still, good luck with your sale pal, what you replacing the 1 with?
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Steveyk

Postby huzzy » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Steveyk wrote:
gerard wrote:To be honest I have never trashed it, it has never been on a track. It is treated like a baby with no expence spared. Most cars on here have their clutch replaced at bout 30k miles my was replaced at 65k, this is probably the best example that the car was never trashed or abused. But that is not to say that it never has been over the ton. The previous owners every day was a bentley and he used the Scooby to bring his mountain bike to mountain tracks, would cycle around put bike back into car and drive home. That is a true story.

Was the previous owner Paul Daniels? How the f*ck did he get a mountain bike in a scoob? I've been trying for years, couldn't even get one in my wagon!

I used to get mine in the boot, both wheels off, saddle off, jobs a fish!
Previously:
Subaru Impreza WRX (P95 CJH)
Subaru Impreza WRX (DV52 LJZ)
Subaru Impreza WRX STI WR1#131(VE04 LUW)
Subaru Impreza STI Hawkeye Spec C (YD06 NGT)
Subaru Impreza 22B #377 (S22BHU)
Now:
Subaru Impreza STI Hawkeye Spec C Type RA
huzzy

Postby John Mc » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:03 pm

huzzy wrote:
Steveyk wrote:

I used to get mine in the boot, both wheels off, saddle off, jobs a fish!

I didn't think unicycles had 2 wheels Huzzy? :lol:
John Mc

Postby WR 1mposter » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Bargain for someone 8)

GLWTS
2007 BMW M5
2004 Petter Solberg STi
WR 1mposter

Postby gerard » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:09 pm

I often got a mountain bike in the back of the car but I had to take the front wheel off and it fitted in fine. The guy before me had a bike rack on the back and the only mark on the car is where the handlebar scraped the wing slightly
gerard

Postby Steveyk » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:34 am

I got mine on the back seat once (on a sheet) with both wheels off, but its the thought of sticking a filthy dirty mountain bike in my beloved 1 that I struggle with!
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Steveyk

Postby Cozzy 481 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:37 pm

No expense spared.......Why is the WR1 sticker missing from the wing :?:
Good price, some people are selling these waaaay to cheap. Id say this is the minimum to ask. Good Luck.
Bmw 320ci msport
Bmw 323i tour msport
Subaru Impreza wrx sti 03 (new)
wr1 481 (New)
Bmw 530i m sport (Champane Edition)
Shogun (06) SORRY
Bmw 330i m sport
Bought WR1 481 back.(SOLD)
Subaru Tribeca B9 SE7 2007.
Cozzy 481

Return to For Sale