Login    Register

Blitz Nur spec R exhaust system

Post your stuff for sale here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Blitz Nur spec R exhaust system

Postby rtz62 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:40 am

Just bought WR1 #022 off of Royston1214 (what a great guy, genuine, and a terrific person)

The car has a Blitz Nur spec R exhaust system currently fitted, with the db reducer in the boot.

The system is 2 years old, but checking the records, has only covered about 2k, and, like the rest of the car, is in excellent condition.

As the car came with the original Prodrive system in the boot, I am looking to sell the Blitz
(and put the money to charity - possibly the poppy appeal or similar for our armed forces)

The system is still on the car at present, but I will be having it removed in the next week or so.

Not sure of the weight, but it is a 2 piece system, so could conceivably be split into 2 parts for posting - please enquire yourselves re postage (would suggest ringing Blitz for weight etc) - use Parcels2Go or similar.

If you are interested, please p.m me, or email on rtz62@aol.com

And don't be tight with your offers - the money will be going to a very deserving charity.
rtz62

Postby magi111 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:57 am

Good information on this post. Also, it is really nice to listen all your words. Thanks for sharing this.
magi111

Postby rtz62 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:30 am

Thanks,

I have someone interested, and as I stated, the proceeds will be going to Help For Heroes, Poppy Appeal or similar.

I attended the Classic Car Show at the NEC yestereday, and it was so good to see the place stop, and have total silence for the 2 minutes.
rtz62

Postby dano17439 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:08 am

Hello

Is it possible to send a few pics to danhull45@hotmail.com and let me know a ballpark figure, and your rough location

Thanks

Dan
dano17439

Return to For Sale