Post your stuff for sale here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
131 for sale.

Postby huzzy » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Previously:
Subaru Impreza WRX (P95 CJH)
Subaru Impreza WRX (DV52 LJZ)
Subaru Impreza WRX STI WR1#131(VE04 LUW)
Subaru Impreza STI Hawkeye Spec C (YD06 NGT)
Subaru Impreza 22B #377 (S22BHU)
Now:
Subaru Impreza STI Hawkeye Spec C Type RA
huzzy

Postby marchar » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:44 pm

glwts m8 looks like a beaut
Nobody told me it was this brutal !
marchar

Postby John Mc » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:15 am

Looks great Huzzy, sensible price too.

Hope you get what you want for it, and good luck.
John Mc

Postby AnthP » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:06 pm

He did and I'm delighted to be owning this mint example for the second time !

Are there any other recorded examples of someone owning the same car twice ?

Cant wait to get back behind the wheel. I've had an NSX, Sunny GTIR, Pulsar GTIR and a GT3 during my two year 'sabatical' but nothing compares to the performance of these cars and for the money, they're unbeatable.

Anth
AnthP

Postby CAVEMAN » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:11 am

welcome back bud, I think there a few who have actually tracked down their previous 1 before....so sadly you been beaten to it.

but who cares....your back in the saddle and thats what counts.
CAVEMAN

Postby AnthP » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:10 pm

ok if that's not good enough to be a first, I've also just bought a reg number (S55 AJP) to go with it which I also used to own some years ago - deja vu or what !
AnthP

Postby Bonovox » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:39 am

AnthP wrote:ok if that's not good enough to be a first, I've also just bought a reg number (S55 AJP) to go with it which I also used to own some years ago - deja vu or what !

Sure you didn't just fit your WR1 with a flux capacitor and you are actually the future you? :lol: ......or would that be the you from a few years ago :?

Welcome back anyway Marty Mcfly :lol:
Bonovox

Postby AnthP » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Bonovox wrote:
AnthP wrote:ok if that's not good enough to be a first, I've also just bought a reg number (S55 AJP) to go with it which I also used to own some years ago - deja vu or what !

Sure you didn't just fit your WR1 with a flux capacitor and you are actually the future you? :lol: ......or would that be the you from a few years ago :?

Welcome back anyway Marty Mcfly :lol:

Cheers buddy, wish I was me from two years ago, I'd be about two stone lighter, more hair, less cynical etc etc.

I'm picking the car up on Tuesday and looking forward to the 200 mile drive home. I'm now just building up the confidence to tell one of my other hobby cars that they're being relegated from the garage to the driveway!
AnthP

Re: 131 for sale.

Postby AnthP » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:14 am

huzzy wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270839147314?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Q. What's the easiest way to find out whether you've bought a good one ?

A. Drive it for 6 hours solid / 350 miles from Swindon to Sunderland !

Q. Am I happy with my purchase ?

A. You bet, Jesus it's fast and the condition in the daylight is amazing.

Wasn't sure about the billy-big-bore exhaust before I bought it but by the time I got home, I loved it.

Front splitter is gonna have to go though, garage has an unfortunate lip.

Driving at a steady 70-80mph, I reckon I achieved 30 mpg - brilliant!

If there is a better looking, faster, more practical, reliable, exclusive car for £10k, I'd like to see it - thank you global economic climate !

Thanks again mate, hope you find something to replace it soon.
AnthP

Postby huzzy » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Anth,

Really chuffed that you were the person who bought the car off me. I would like to say that it was a pleasure to meet you and your face when you saw the car again for the first time in 2 years was priceless.

I'm not sure if the car is in it's right 'home' or if ever I buy it back then that will be it's proper 'home'!

You were right, the car looked stunning in the last light of the day and it was only then I realised that although my mileage is going to be considerably increased with my new job then I just simply cannot walk away from Subaru ownership so easily into the world of DERV. I would have loved to have heard you pull away and give that Hayward & Scott some throttle but as I left you at a Shell garage and with a long drive in front of you it wasn't to be.

As I said, please give me first refusal on the car if ever you decide to sell. Enjoy the car as much as I did and welcome back to the WR1 Owners Club.

For me? Well this chapter is now closed. For how long I do not know. But.....I think I might have found something to stop the hurting

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-cars/s ... 3424804327

Adios WR1 owners.

Rob Hussey
Previously:
Now:
huzzy

F

Postby R1ynb » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Enjoy your wr1 it's a nice example

Must admit I was well pissed of when huzzy called me up and said he was selling it to you after I put a deposit on it, :(

But I'll not hold a grudge I got a wr1 anyways
R1ynb

Postby Cozzy 481 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:09 am

Anth, I bought 481 from new, sold it after 2 year with 19k on the clock. Regretted it almost straight away!! Bought it back 18 months ago. Been very well looked after 40k on clock full service history. She is staying with me now! :D
Bmw 320ci msport
Bmw 323i tour msport
Subaru Impreza wrx sti 03 (new)
wr1 481 (New)
Bmw 530i m sport (Champane Edition)
Shogun (06) SORRY
Bmw 330i m sport
Bought WR1 481 back.(SOLD)
Subaru Tribeca B9 SE7 2007.
Cozzy 481

Postby AnthP » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Cozzy 481 wrote:Anth, I bought 481 from new, sold it after 2 year with 19k on the clock. Regretted it almost straight away!! Bought it back 18 months ago. Been very well looked after 40k on clock full service history. She is staying with me now! :D

funnily enough I was catching up on a few threads today and noticed you'd bought your car back - I've got a few cars but currently in love with this one - messed around with some more expensive stuff for a couple of years but delighted to have this one back. I'd spent good money on it before selling to Huzzy so its' great to be getting the benefit of this. The way I feel about this car at the moment, I cant see me ever selling it again - its a keeper !!
AnthP

Postby Cozzy 481 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Yeah thats how i feel. Cant see me parting with her again. Shes a keeper for sure. No doubt i will get the bug to buy something else one day. But for now when i get the urge i just spend a bit on the engine (MORE BHP :) or having the wheels refurbed or something and the urge goes for a while. You just cant get the a quicker car for the dosh. A mate of mine just got a 08 plate Porsche 911 Carrera S. Great car very quick great handling.........Couldnt shake me off though when we have a little tear up. That put a big smile on my face! :D. Keeping up with a car thats half my 1s age and 2 x the price new!
Mind you i do like the Nissan GTR......O no here i go again!! :lol:
Bmw 320ci msport
Bmw 323i tour msport
Subaru Impreza wrx sti 03 (new)
wr1 481 (New)
Bmw 530i m sport (Champane Edition)
Shogun (06) SORRY
Bmw 330i m sport
Bought WR1 481 back.(SOLD)
Subaru Tribeca B9 SE7 2007.
Cozzy 481

Postby AnthP » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Cozzy 481 wrote:Yeah thats how i feel. Cant see me parting with her again. Shes a keeper for sure. No doubt i will get the bug to buy something else one day. But for now when i get the urge i just spend a bit on the engine (MORE BHP :) or having the wheels refurbed or something and the urge goes for a while. You just cant get the a quicker car for the dosh. A mate of mine just got a 08 plate Porsche 911 Carrera S. Great car very quick great handling.........Couldnt shake me off though when we have a little tear up. That put a big smile on my face! :D. Keeping up with a car thats half my 1s age and 2 x the price new!
Mind you i do like the Nissan GTR......O no here i go again!! :lol:

must be an enthusiast thing cos I could have used exactly the same words as you to describe my 'relationship' with this car. went to an NSX which was mint but nowhere near as fast and then on to a mark 1 Porsche GT3 clubsport and up to 100mph (I dont go above 100mph), I'd say the WR1 was quicker and certainly less frisky (had a few heart stopping moments). came to the conclusion it wasnt worth spending nearly five x as much for similar thrills so here I am, for keeps this time.............
AnthP

Postby huzzy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:19 pm

AnthP wrote: for keeps this time.............

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hi Anth mate,

Hope your still enjoying her as much as I did. My new one is finally road legal today so I've been out enjoying it! Can't believe how different the WR1 is to drive to the Spec C, twin scroll is definately the way forward!
Previously:
Now:
huzzy

Return to For Sale