Login    Register

173 now reduced £8900!!

Post your stuff for sale here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
173 now reduced £8900!!

Postby AE_WR1 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:10 pm

http://pistonheads.com/sales/2933539.htm
Limited edition Subaru Impreza WR1, number 173 of 500, Factory built and tuned by Prodrive to celebrate Subaru winning 2003 WRC World Rally Championship.

88 000 Miles
04 Plate
MOT May 2012
Tax March 2012
Full service History
Air Con
Cental Locking
Electric mirrors and windows
Driver and passenger Airbags
6 Gears
Sport bucket seats
All Wheel Drive (4WD)
Standard Subaru CD player
Intercooler water spray (not that I ever used this)
Alarm, Immobiliser and factory fitted Tracker.
Two Keys
Pirreli Pzero Rosso tyres all round with lots of tread.
New Clutch with receipt from Subaru

This Car is seriously fast with a standard 0-60 time of 4.25 seconds! It is also designed to take this power so is very reliable unlike diy tuned up cars.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/top-2 ... Ti-WR1.htm

This could be the cheapest WR1 avaliable as being a limited edition hold their value well.

I have owned this car for 3 years and sadly it has come time to sell her due to the arrival of my third child which means I have bought a larger car. Suprisingly this rocket of a car made a good family car with 4 doors and a large boot. I also need to buy a new van and cant justify having 3 vehicles, however much I want to keep it. The fact is I just dont get to drive it anymore.

The car has been maticulously looked after and serviced with a full service history, the car is pretty much spotless in and out apart from a few curb marks on the alloy wheels and a very small scuff mark on the front bumper, all of which can be fixed very easily and cheaply, I just dont have the time at the moment.

This was my day to day family car up till recently and has never been thrashed or taken on a track.

WR1 Factory Upgrades above standard STI:

Uprated Brembo Brakes
Tuned by prodrive to up performance.
18 inch prodrive Alloy Wheels
Driver Control Centre Diff control (so you can adjust power between front and back wheels I think, but have never used it and leave it on Auto)
Limited edition numbered Tax disc holder, Gear knob, comemerative WRC Champion plaque and WR1 embroided mats
Limited edition ice blue colour, exterior styling and driving lamps
Uprated suspension with 25mm reduced ride height
Anthracite sport seats instead of blue suede-effect seats

Modifications to Standard WR1:

Alloy Wheels powder coated gun metal grey
Colour coded roof spoiler from RB320
De-badged rear
Orange removed from front indicators (Silvertech lamps)
Single large tailpipe backbox, although I have the standard prodrive backbox
Uprated cotton panel air filter.
Grooved and drilled front brake discs
"Red Stuff" uprated brake pads.
LED side lights.
Slightly tinted windows all round.

When I purchased the car I took out a full £200 AA inspection and Hpi Check on the car and was told by the engineer what good condition it was in, I still have the report should you want to see it.

I have lots of receipts, old MOTs, Manual and service book from subaru, tracker certificate as well as V5 log book.

I know its not a private plate, but I may want to keep the number plate as this one was a gift and is my initials, I will pay all the trasfer costs if I do decide to and have an appropriate vehicle to move it to at the time of sale.

Please no time wasters or test pilots, test drive only avaliable on proof of insurance and most insurance companies will not insure anyone below 25, I think car is group 19 or 20 insurance due to its high performance.

I really will be sorry to see this car go, so please no silly offers, I am not interested in a part exchange on any other vehicle.

Car is located in Cheshunt near Junction 25 of M25.

Please email me any questions, Andrew.
AE_WR1

Reduced £8500

Postby AE_WR1 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Reduced again £8500, bargain!
AE_WR1

Postby AE_WR1 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am

AE_WR1

Postby John Mc » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:51 am

Should listen to the sales experts on here and put it on for £14k mate, apparently it will sell quicker :lol:

GLWTS :lol:
John Mc

Postby MUNK » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:20 pm

This I's upsetting people selling for these very!!!! Cheap prices:-( going to fook the Market for these Beautys!! Re, advertise for at least 11k :-)
MUNK

Return to For Sale