Login    Register
  • Author
Impreza Turbo UK PPP royal silver, V LOW mileage £3999

Postby benh999 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 am

supplied from Graham walker.

It is a 2001 Impreza UK turbo in Royal Silver

Fully documented service history with a genuine 53k miles from new.

2 previous owners. The previous owner bought the car from Graham Walker, had it serviced there over the 7 years he owned it and then sold it back to them. Prior to that it was full maindealer history

Since owning it I have had a full Contitech cambelt kit fitted including idler/toothed pulleys and the all important tensioner(£190 just for the tensioner)

All original documentation, including 2 x keys and 2 x key fobs.

I have also had the MY99 Prodrive Peformance pack fitted to her. Besides that she is as I bought her.

Brakes all round were changed by Graham Walker prior to me buying her.

She is top spec for a classic shape as she has a very rare two tone leather interior and Air Conditioning.I will be straight up. I paid £5750 from Graham Walker for her, as she is one of the best/last extremely low mileage classics left. I fitted the PPP and cambelt kit at considerable cost to myself (well in excess of £1k)

It is a stunning colour and car is in great condition. Only points to mention are there are a couple of small marks on her, some surface kerbing to alloys and the front bumper has a stress mark in the laquer just above the number plate.(all very minor however I am just being 100% honest in cars description).

If you are interest then I will be more than happy to answer any questions or send you some pictures.

priced to sell at £3999 I have already secured a new car so have dramatically reduced the asking price for a quick sale.

Kind Regards

Ben ps mobile no is 07869293276 8)
Last edited by benh999 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
a bad day on the slopes is better than a good day in the office
benh999

price drop

Postby benh999 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Price dropped dramatically for quick sale folks. This is a lot of UK turbo for the money!!!!!! 8)
benh999

Postby John Mc » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:34 pm

I'm no economist but.... the price may be wrong if it isn't selling! :lol:

Good luck with the sale though!
John Mc

Postby benh999 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:15 pm

Up folks, priced at £3999 now to sell. This is a superb price for what is essentially one of the last classics with a brilliant spec. :D
benh999

Return to For Sale