hi lads just listed my 1 on ebay .mint 38000 mile £11950
ebay item 140450985546 cheers 07540695530
r1cowan

Postby huzzy » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:39 am

Far too chaep in my opinion!
Previously:
Subaru Impreza WRX (P95 CJH)
Subaru Impreza WRX (DV52 LJZ)
Subaru Impreza WRX STI WR1#131(VE04 LUW)
Subaru Impreza STI Hawkeye Spec C (YD06 NGT)
Subaru Impreza 22B #377 (S22BHU)
Now:
Subaru Impreza STI Hawkeye Spec C Type RA
huzzy

Postby r1cowan » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:30 am

It is cheap mate need the fund for new house and bought a husky pup and there's no chance the dogs going in the 1 . Bargain for sum1
r1cowan

Postby CAVEMAN » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:25 pm

easy fix to that....

shoot the dog.

job done. :lol:
CAVEMAN

Postby r1cowan » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:51 pm

I like your thinking haha
r1cowan

Postby Megaman » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm

CAVEMAN wrote:easy fix to that....

shoot the dog.

job done. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Postby r1cowan » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Will take a cheaper car px cheers
r1cowan

Postby Crockel » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Unfortunately I think the market is sat in a state of limbo at the moment. With the Government's announcement next month on public sector borrowing (which at best is going to be harsh and at worse something of a total hatchet job) people have really reined the spending right in. Whilst the last 'lot' gave too much away and were going to cut too slow the current bunch seem to have gone to the opposite extreme. I have a horrible feeling it will still end up going pop..........

Anyway this is a car forum not a political soapbox! As other Members have said your car looks superb and 38k is nice and low mileage but not so low people will worry it has been sat around for months at a time not driven. Three or four months ago someone would have taken your arm off at that price. Unless you are absolutely desperate to sell I wouldn't drop much more at the moment. I think its a waiting game until the market and buyers calm down again.

I was toying with selling mine shortly. It has done 12k more than yours but I have a decent second set of tyres and others spares I am going to include on the deal. I would be looking to pitch it around the 12k mark like you.

Good luck for a great car.

L
Crockel

Postby John Mc » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Crockel wrote:Unfortunately I think the market is sat in a state of limbo at the moment. With the Government's announcement next month on public sector borrowing (which at best is going to be harsh and at worse something of a total hatchet job) people have really reined the spending right in. Whilst the last 'lot' gave too much away and were going to cut too slow the current bunch seem to have gone to the opposite extreme. I have a horrible feeling it will still end up going pop..........

Anyway this is a car forum not a political soapbox! As other Members have said your car looks superb and 38k is nice and low mileage but not so low people will worry it has been sat around for months at a time not driven. Three or four months ago someone would have taken your arm off at that price. Unless you are absolutely desperate to sell I wouldn't drop much more at the moment. I think its a waiting game until the market and buyers calm down again.

I was toying with selling mine shortly. It has done 12k more than yours but I have a decent second set of tyres and others spares I am going to include on the deal. I would be looking to pitch it around the 12k mark like you.

Good luck for a great car.

L

This outfit haven't got a clue what they are doing, let alone the experience. They will screw the country up just like the last time they were in. Privatise everything and still pay for something that doesn't work... the Conservatives will look after the rich fook the rest.
John Mc

Postby chiroman » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:36 am

Sounds just like new labour
chiroman

Postby John Mc » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:26 pm

chiroman wrote:Sounds just like new labour

At least Labour spent money on getting things working, why do you think we had 13years of growth? The only reason we are in recession is because the world is too.... Also, most of the money Labour "spent" was done bailing out the banks... which is not "Spent" because it will be repaid.

not even half a year in with these clowns and already schools are fooked, hospitals are failing, 1 in 7 high street shops are closing, 300 pubs a week closing, unemployment is up by 500,000, police are stripping 40,000 posts.... and that is just the surface of it.

They keep blaming the outgoing government, but the outgoing government was spending money that was needed to keep services running. The 2 single biggest things the last govt got wrong were immigration and benefits. I believe they could have turned that round and kept the country moving forward..

Now, you have falling tax reciepts from more people being unemployed and businesses failing, where are the govt going to get money from now? Oh, that's right, the banks... Fooking idiots.
John Mc

Postby huzzy » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:50 pm

Tiddler wrote:

At least Labour spent money on getting things working, why do you think we had 13years of growth? The only reason we are in recession is because the world is too.... Also, most of the money Labour "spent" was done bailing out the banks... which is not "Spent" because it will be repaid.

not even half a year in with these clowns and already schools are fooked, hospitals are failing, 1 in 7 high street shops are closing, 300 pubs a week closing, unemployment is up by 500,000, police are stripping 40,000 posts.... and that is just the surface of it.

They keep blaming the outgoing government, but the outgoing government was spending money that was needed to keep services running. The 2 single biggest things the last govt got wrong were immigration and benefits. I believe they could have turned that round and kept the country moving forward..

Now, you have falling tax reciepts from more people being unemployed and businesses failing, where are the govt going to get money from now? Oh, that's right, the banks... Fooking idiots.

............and because of these mugs I won't get a pay rise for 2 years!
Previously:
Subaru Impreza WRX (P95 CJH)
Subaru Impreza WRX (DV52 LJZ)
Subaru Impreza WRX STI WR1#131(VE04 LUW)
Subaru Impreza STI Hawkeye Spec C (YD06 NGT)
Subaru Impreza 22B #377 (S22BHU)
Now:
Subaru Impreza STI Hawkeye Spec C Type RA
huzzy

Postby r1cowan » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Will take £11750 if any1s interested
r1cowan

Postby BIG"E" » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:38 am

Get rid of the dog.

Job done and the big smile will come back. :lol: :lol:
BIG"E"

Postby Crockel » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 am

Whilst I donate to the RSPCA each month I think you need to be pragmatic in a situation like this. RIP Rover.

L
Crockel

Postby r1cowan » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Just been arrested apparently hanging your dog in a kids park is not suitable
r1cowan

Postby BIG"E" » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:01 pm

r1cowan wrote:Just been arrested apparently hanging your dog in a kids park is not suitable

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
BIG"E"

Postby Crockel » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:03 pm

BIG"E" wrote:
r1cowan wrote:Just been arrested apparently hanging your dog in a kids park is not suitable

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I second that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Crockel

Postby hightower » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:39 am

Tiddler wrote:

yea money that should not have been spent, the country is flat broke, and these stupid twats are spending 500 million on anti malaria shit for africa.... if a 10th of that money actually gets to where is is supposed to it would be amazing. africa is the biggest shitehole full of corrupt scum. i have worked all over it and vow never to go back. just nuke the place would solve alot more problems and save a fortune in the long run
Gracing the drive.....BMW M3 E92 with all the toys!/Integra DC5/ Integra DC2 race car/BMW X5
gone...Impreza RB320 No 112
gone...Impreza WR1 No 84
gone...Civic Type R EP3
gone...Seat Leon Cupra 225
gone...Civic Type R EP3
gone...(shed with weels)
hightower

Postby John Mc » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:26 pm

hightower wrote:
Tiddler wrote:

yea money that should not have been spent, the country is flat broke, and these stupid twats are spending 500 million on anti malaria shit for africa.... if a 10th of that money actually gets to where is is supposed to it would be amazing. africa is the biggest shitehole full of corrupt scum. i have worked all over it and vow never to go back. just nuke the place would solve alot more problems and save a fortune in the long run

:lol: You thinking of running for overseas aid development minister?
John Mc

Postby Chris 280 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:12 pm

this kind of attitude proves there are still good old traditional british values out there ,well said my friend :)
Seat Leon Cupra 225
Civic Type R
(shed)
it is better to have had a wr1 and lost it than never to have one at all.
Chris 280

Postby hightower » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:57 pm

not british :shock:

Scottish :twisted:

the yanks run africa that is the problem... clueless. to go into Equitorial guinea you need to jump through hoops to get a visa sorted (last time fly to cameroon for a couple of days to pay a back hander for a visa then get a scrap heap with wings. apparently a plane to get in) americans god dam just head straight in. nigeria wanted me to send in passport 7 weeks in advance to get visa. but pay bigger bribe hay presto... etc etc
I have no sympathy for that continent.
All i have ringing in my ears........you have something for me my friend..... right turn clive :twisted:
Gracing the drive.....BMW M3 E92 with all the toys!/Integra DC5/ Integra DC2 race car/BMW X5
gone...Impreza WR1 No 84
gone...Civic Type R EP3
gone...Civic Type R EP3
gone...(shed with weels)
hightower

Postby hightower » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:57 pm

sorry for hyjacking your for sale thread dude
gone...Impreza WR1 No 84
gone...Civic Type R EP3
gone...Civic Type R EP3
gone...(shed with weels)
hightower

Postby Foley » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 pm

hightower wrote:sorry for hyjacking your for sale thread dude

Love the scottish bit mate :ok:
Foley

Wr1

Postby r1cowan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Hey guys got price to 11500 if you know any1 interested cheers
r1cowan

Re: Wr1

Postby Foley » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:09 pm

r1cowan wrote:Hey guys got price to 11500 if you know any1 interested cheers

Imo you will be lucky to get 10k for it, Thanks to the tories :evil:
Foley

Postby r1cowan » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:04 pm

Car now sold. Did a straight swap for a golf r32 fully loaded .hope the guy enjoys such a great car
r1cowan

Postby Foley » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:48 am

r1cowan wrote:Car now sold. Did a straight swap for a golf r32 fully loaded .hope the guy enjoys such a great car

Good to hear you got rid of it, There a nightmare to find a cash buyer for them,
Took me a couple of months to find a buyer with cash, most wanted to px with thier shitboxes,

Is it a mk4 or mk5 R32? I really like the blue mk5's 8)
Foley

Postby r1cowan » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:13 am

Yes it's a mark 5 r32 in blue 36000 miles with every extra .it so did in so many ways
r1cowan

Return to For Sale