Login    Register

Number 259 For Sale

Post your stuff for sale here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Number 259 For Sale

Postby adamnchild » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:43 pm

A reluctant sale here for my WR1 number 259. For a year now I've not used the WR1 enough to warrant me having/deserving it, especially when I'm sure there is someone here in the club who will give it the appreciation it deserves, so I'm listing it here first as I feel it's the way it should be.

One previous owner who did motorway miles in it (17K) and sold it for mpg reasons and about 10K of mine has been the same so she drives like a dream. Never track driven and only covered 35K without a problem.
Subaru serviced from the start with new pads fitted only recently. P Zeros all round with good tread on and the alloys are immaculate so overall in superb condition.

Few stone chips as you'd expect from motorway miles and a slight graze to the front wing on the passenger side from a shopping trolley but other than that she is pretty much perfect.

The car is Mot'd till 09/2010 and taxed till 31/05/2010 and is totally HPi clear.

Kept the mods pretty much to a minimum. Added a set of Piaa carbon fibre wiper blades, a set of the smaller black prodrive mud flaps to the front, WR1 decals to the back and some polished stainless steel door footers to both the front and the back with the Sti pro etching (not official, but look better for me than the basic plastic and easily removed if not to your taste).

I do have some extras that come with the car. A fold out touch screen DVD/Stereo (brand new never fitted), spare set of matching black pro drive mud flaps, spare set of official WR1 car mats, Subaru seat cover and a set of dark blue fog covers with all the logos.

The car comes with all the documentation from the start including all the extras when purchased key ring etc and of course a second set of coded keys.

The photos don't really do it justice and I am sure you know all about the spec’s of the car, so hopefully there's someone on the site that is interested as if not then I will advertise it elsewhere after a couple of weeks.

I'm wanting £14K for it and hope it stays with someone in the WR1 Owners Club.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
adamnchild

Postby Foley » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:23 pm

Good luck with the sale mate,

Where did you get the door foot covers?

Cheers j
Focus ST's rule!!!
Foley

Postby WR 1mposter » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:36 pm

Foley wrote:Good luck with the sale mate,

Cheers j

Dealera Foleys iirc £200-ish :shock:

http://imwww.imgroup.co.uk/IMGGB/WWW/Su ... endocument
2007 BMW M5
2004 Petter Solberg STi
WR 1mposter

Postby Foley » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:50 pm

WR 1mpostor (aka number 1 moderator) wrote:
Foley wrote:Good luck with the sale mate,

Cheers j

Dealera Foleys iirc £200-ish :shock:

http://imwww.imgroup.co.uk/IMGGB/WWW/Su ... endocument

Fook that then i'll stick with my cheap plastic ones,
Focus ST's rule!!!
Foley

Postby Thomo no 11 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:24 pm

best of luck with the sale mate, mines up for sale soon too im afraid bloody recession!! :puke:
Thomo no 11

Postby adamnchild » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Cheers for the support lads, I really do hope it stays in the WR1 fold but if I have to sell it elsewhere to get the right price then I'll just have to. The best offer I've had so far is from non scoobie fan who lives near me for £13K plus his PS3 set up (worth a fair bit....if I would use it)!. Hopefully I'll get an offer soon or maybe will just have to keep it as it is a special piece of kit and I'm sure I can live with it somehow. It will be hard but with some luck I'll pull it off ;)
adamnchild

Postby M9JOC » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:45 pm

Nice clean car. Take the 13k and Ps3 buy Tiger woods 10 and get fired in.!!!

Good Luck
98 DC2 Integra type R
00 Audi TT 180 Coupe
03 DC5 Integra typeR
02 Alfa spider V6
01 Honda s2000
03 Audi TT 225 roadster
02 Porsche Boxster S
06 porsche Cayman
04 Subaru Impreza STi WR1
Now:
07 BMW Z4M