Login    Register

54 plate WR1 For Sale

Post your stuff for sale here.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
54 plate WR1 For Sale

Postby wr1_gav » Wed May 13, 2009 11:35 am

Selling my 54 plate WR1 which is quite rare as most of the WR1s were 04 plates this one is number 434 out of 500.I have owned this car for over 18months and its a amazing drive,i am the 4th owner the other previous owners where the dealer where i bought it from twice and one other male.It has had the oil and filter changed three times since i have owned it and has only coverd 6000miles
.The car isnt in standard form as its had a fair bit of work on it to get it to this stage.
The suspension is KYB shocks with prodrive springs,front and rear strut braces.There is a rear spliter fitted which is a APR copy to channel the air under the car better.On the inside is the standard WR1 interior with the edition of a Alpine CD player(Not that you will listern to it much)It also comes with STI Genome Defi Gauges which show oil temp,oil pressure and boost complete with the controler for them.Most of the work has been done on the Engine and brakes.

Engine Mods-
Roger Clark Motorsport GT35 turbo with 1.5bar accuator and Turbo Jacket
800cc Injectors
APS top mount Intercooler
Custom 3" Exhaust with both Cats Replaced(still got them for MOT)
Heat Wraped Stainless Manifold
Custom 3"Turbo Pipe
Wing mounted air filter
Forge Dump Valve
Oil catch can
Simtek ECU remaped by JGM to around 380-390bhp at 1.5bar

Brakes-
Standard Brembo calipers
Drilled and grooved Discs with mintex pads

The tyres which are toyo Proxes and have at least 5mm of tread on them all,a few of the alloys have been kerbed slightly.
The headlights have had a HID kit fitted which improves vastly on the normal lights that were fitted.

Genuine reason why i am selling is i am looking to but a house and simply cant keep the car aswell as buy the house,if i could then i woulnt be writing this advert.

looking for around £15500

can email pics if interested
Join the Elite
wr1_gav

Postby rob500 » Wed May 13, 2009 6:12 pm

good luck with the sale gav, nice to see the turbo is producing good figures 8)
rob500

Return to For Sale