Login    Register

Keith Michaels - contact details

The place to get insurance cover for your WR1, or other cars, at a fantastic rate!

Moderators: Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Keith Michaels - contact details

Postby danr55 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:35 pm

0845 337 3380

Speak to Gary Moulson, and quote wr1oc..
danr55
Site Owner

Re: Keith Michaels - contact details

Postby Moley_WRX » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:46 pm

Hi folks

You can aslo use 0208 2880275, but make sure you quote 'WR1OC'
Moley_WRX

Postby Micktype WR1 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Moley_WRX wrote:Hi folks

You can aslo use 0208 2880275, but make sure you quote 'WR1OC'

Hello Gary !!!!

Welcome to our forum.....You can do your own plugging now. I've done enough in the past ! :lol:
Micktype WR1

Postby jd » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Welcome Gary.
1mposter is my hero.
jd

Postby Micktype WR1 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Following Car Insurance woes experienced by my daughter and myself whilst trying to renew her car insurance recently, I entered the bullring to renew mine. I'm posting HERE t so that I can NAME my chosen broker for this year.
Having asked ( ************* two other brokers ************) I was pleased to receive all 3 quotes within a few pounds of each other AND all considerably lower than last year's premium. All 3 looked at several companies to put me with and I decided to remain with Keith Michael's Insurance who sought out a different company to put me with this year.

Well done Gary Moulson @ Keith Michaels........ if any fellow member decides to try them, I stress that you MUST speak to Gary ( and don't reply here by saying that you struggled to get hold of him... it's worth persevering.)

I noted that someone posted recently that they'd tried KM and was quoted £600........ By speaking to Gary personally I paid just under £400 with mods listed and mileage capped at Approx 5000 per yr.
Micktype WR1

Postby John Mc » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Micktype WR1 wrote: if any fellow member decides to try them, I stress that you MUST speak to Gary ( and don't reply here by saying that you struggled to get hold of him... it's worth persevering.)

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: Good luck persevering. Make sure you've got your patience levels set to "Saint".
[Just incase this gets lost in translation, I am not slandering you, I know people can be sensitive to these harsh words.]
John Mc

Postby Micktype WR1 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:52 pm

John Mc Tiddler (Dogging Expert) wrote:
Micktype WR1 wrote: if any fellow member decides to try them, I stress that you MUST speak to Gary ( and don't reply here by saying that you struggled to get hold of him... it's worth persevering.)

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: Good luck persevering. Make sure you've got your patience levels set to "Saint".

I would have set my levels to patience if I hadn't got through first time...... but I didn't need to...... cos I reached Gary, directly, straight away.

Worth the £120 saving too !
Micktype WR1

Postby John Mc » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:25 am

Micktype WR1 wrote:
John Mc Tiddler (Dogging Expert) Tiddler (Dogging Expert) wrote:

I would have set my levels to patience if I hadn't got through first time...... but I didn't need to...... cos I reached Gary, directly, straight away.

Worth the £120 saving too !

Your Commission.
[Just incase this gets lost in translation, I am not slandering you, I know people can be sensitive to these harsh words.]
John Mc

Return to Keith Michaels Insurance