Login    Register

Hi again

Say Hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Hi again

Postby KevWR1 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:02 am

Hi to you all

I did register a couple of years ago and forgot my login and password on a number of occasions - Sorry.
You need a password to blow your own nose these days, and now I understand Gordon Brown wants to tell me which of my bodily organs I can keep when I go to the grave. He can personally have my liver, he's welcome to it - it's knackered, along with most of the other bits.
Anyway a very happy new year to you all!

Unfortunately one of the reasons for me re-registering is that I have to sell my beloved WR1.
I have owned her from new and have used her everyday as my regular and business transport. What a car they are!
However I am about to be doing a very high mileage per year, and I have ordered a diesel for the job. My head is now ruling my heart and I will probably live to regret it!
The WR1 has been cherished, is in beautiful condition, and has a full and meticulous service history. I am prepared to let her go at a very reasonable price - and therefore the best offer over £13500 will secure the deal.
Anyone interested and wanting to discuss the details can contact me on 07710 576 554 or by email on kevinncs@btinternet.com

Thanks for reading this if you have got this far.

Regards Kev.
KevWR1

Postby danr55 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:07 am

Hi Kev, welcome again, please post more details in the for sale section :wink:
danr55
Site Owner

Return to New-comers say Hi