Login    Register

miss her

Say Hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
miss her

Postby grahampesking » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Its been a while however since parting with number 84 a couple of years ago im getting the bug to have another . Its great to see the club is still doing great ! Im on the look out for a lo millage example so any suggestions apart from whats advertised on auto trader are welcome . Always good to check with here 1st before making any commitment to buy .
thanks again
grahampesking
grahampesking

Re: miss her

Postby weirdfish » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:03 pm

When you say low mileage what are you thinking of, also, what sort of budget have you got.
weirdfish

Postby grahampesking » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:12 pm

weirdfish wrote:When you say low mileage what are you thinking of, also, what sort of budget have you got.

I was looking for around 30/40k mark which is hard to come by these days .Budget would be depending on the car really .
grahampesking

Postby weirdfish » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:29 pm

grahampesking wrote:
weirdfish wrote:When you say low mileage what are you thinking of, also, what sort of budget have you got.

I was looking for around 30/40k mark which is hard to come by these days .Budget would be depending on the car really .

Thay are getting harder to find with low mileage, but then again they're 10/11 years old now.
Mines sat in the garage with less than 28K miles on it, all ready for the spring/summer, when maybe I can get out and enjoy her, or I might just sell and make someone's day.
weirdfish

Postby grahampesking » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:03 pm

weirdfish wrote:
grahampesking wrote:

Thay are getting harder to find with low mileage, but then again they're 10/11 years old now.
Mines sat in the garage with less than 28K miles on it, all ready for the spring/summer, when maybe I can get out and enjoy her, or I might just sell and make someone's day.

well if you are thinking parting then let me know :wink: I had high millage on mine but now it would be a second car for the dry weekends
grahampesking

Postby weirdfish » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:14 pm

Will do.
weirdfish

Postby silver-sonic » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:29 pm

what about salfords car. seems a really good price.
ps mine has 24300 miles so they are still out there with low miles.
silver-sonic

Postby grahampesking » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:35 pm

silver-sonic wrote:what about salfords car. seems a really good price.

I did see Salfords , I think it has around 5 owners . great price , just Im in America for the next few weeks so it will be gone by that time surley !

That's great a sub 30k , hats off , the problem I had with mine was that I had wr1 turrets :bang: I couldn't stop driving it . now it would be a second car though so would only be driven very rarely .
grahampesking

Postby grahampesking » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:36 pm

grahampesking wrote:

I did see Salfords , I think it has around 5 owners . great price , just Im in America for the next few weeks so it will be gone by that time surley !

That's great a sub 30k , hats off , the problem I had with mine was that I had wr1 turrets :bang: I couldn't stop driving it . now it would be a second car though so would only be driven very rarely .

seen this one also , http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/ ... 04/2760925 , has been for sale for a while . :suss:
grahampesking

Postby silver-sonic » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:37 pm

you may be right , but to be fair can,t believe salfords hasnt gone yet . so you never know might still be for sale.
is everyone too skint after chrimbo?
silver-sonic

Postby silver-sonic » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:41 pm

grahampesking wrote:
grahampesking wrote:

seen this one also , http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/ ... 04/2760925 , has been for sale for a while . :suss:

yeah seen that but is it bordering on the optimistic on price?
kt greens have one in with 12000 miles but wants 18k for it.
silver-sonic

Postby weirdfish » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:51 pm

Price is about right for me.
I know there's a few about with lowish miles on, but getting harder to find, and if you do find one you're going to have to pay top dollar for it, unless of course someone's desperate to get rid.
Just curious, but what value would you put on it?
weirdfish

Postby silver-sonic » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:56 pm

obviously not seen it or looked through paperwork etc.
but i wouldnt pay more than 13.5/14k for one.
one owner absolutely immaculate with everything about it right! would be worth 15k
just my opinion!
silver-sonic

Return to New-comers say Hi