Login    Register

New Owner

Say Hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Re: New Owner

Postby HMR81 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 am

Would love to pop out for a run when she's all fixed. I will be using Autotecnica for work after its all fixed that for sure. Im using scooby because i need bits of trim and some body work and id like them to do that part but all mechanical work will be going up to Derby after this.
#30 / 500
HMR81

Postby DCFCtom » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:53 pm

scoops wrote:
DCFCtom wrote:
Hammerhead wrote:If you can take it to autotecnica for a check over, they aren't that far from you and are great blokes

100% agree with this. Autotecnica is the only garage I will take the car to. Adam and Jamie will give it the once over for you. Only just noticed your in Stoke-on-Trent. Where abouts? Im local too.

Tom

hi there bud, i'm not a million miles away from you ..... just up the road in warrington. i'm a member of cads, and we have my wr1 and another 2 wr1"s. should pop out for a run when we have our monthly meet, would be good with a few 1"s together!!

what number is yours by the way??

Hi mate, Sorry only just seen this.

tbh with the hours I work including Sundays I just never get the chance to pop to any meets or shows if i'm honest. I'm praying the 10 year anniversary will be on a Saturday otherwise i'm stuffed lol Would be good to get a few together tho at some point. Mine is number 481 mate
DCFCtom

Postby HMR81 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:08 am

P.s. im number 30
#30 / 500
HMR81

Postby HMR81 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:41 pm

as an update, i have my car back...and its fixed! all of the mechanical issues fixed, Diff and gearbox rebuild done, AC fixed and a load of others.

I would never buy a car from these guys again, mainly because their customer service was just appalling. had they run the car on diag they would have seen the faulty ABS sensor passenger rear, which would have been a nice simple fix but because they didnt check everything they ended up rebuilding the diff and gearbox only to find out it was the sensor...laugh! i nearly wet myself.
#30 / 500
HMR81

Postby Bonovox » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm

HMR81 wrote:as an update, i have my car back...and its fixed! all of the mechanical issues fixed, Diff and gearbox rebuild done, AC fixed and a load of others.

I would never buy a car from these guys again, mainly because their customer service was just appalling. had they run the car on diag they would have seen the faulty ABS sensor passenger rear, which would have been a nice simple fix but because they didnt check everything they ended up rebuilding the diff and gearbox only to find out it was the sensor...laugh! i nearly wet myself.

:l :l :l Classic, serves them right, glad it's all sorted out in the end :D
Bonovox

Previous

Return to New-comers say Hi