Login    Register

new owner - #462 (I hope) ;-)

Say Hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
new owner - #462 (I hope) ;-)

Postby crashmastaflash » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:28 am

Hi,
Have bought mine about 6months ago and love it!!
Smiles to the mile is definitely better than the fuel economy, but then i know you don't it for that!!
I say #462 i hope, tax disc holder has that number on it - got load of history etc with it and no it's got 'darker demons' and was a catD, but don't have the prodrive cert - but it drives straight, drives fast and turns heads all round!! In fact got some tyres fitted yesterday and the other fitters were oogling my goodies whilst the guy worked!!
crashmastaflash

Re: new owner - #462 (I hope) ;-)

Postby Gary75 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:43 pm

crashmastaflash wrote:Hi,
Have bought mine about 6months ago and love it!!
Smiles to the mile is definitely better than the fuel economy, but then i know you don't it for that!!
I say #462 i hope, tax disc holder has that number on it - got load of history etc with it and no it's got 'darker demons' and was a catD, but don't have the prodrive cert - but it drives straight, drives fast and turns heads all round!! In fact got some tyres fitted yesterday and the other fitters were oogling my goodies whilst the guy worked!!

Welcome to the site, you state you only have the tax disc holder to prove the verification? Does the service book and reg number correspond to 462?

You state the fitters were ogling your goodies, why the other guy worked, working on you, or the car...........,. :shock: :fight: :fight: :gayflag:
Gary75

Re: new owner - #462 (I hope) ;-)

Postby crashmastaflash » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:02 pm

its a replacement book so only notes WR1 as the vehicle.
Was looking through the site to makes ure reg tied up, but didn't see a ref - one thing i have got is loads of receipts made out to Mr. Foley and i see a registered owner was Foley on here - and the guy i bought it from got in Ayr where WallyWr1 was.....

It may have been a while..., but i'm not that desperate - the guy was definately working on the car!! :wink:
crashmastaflash

Return to New-comers say Hi