Login    Register

Hello

Say Hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Hello

Postby simon.r » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Not a newbie -

Been on here a while now -

But the day has come - I have since gone and bought a '1' -

I have bought Number 72.from Dean in South Wales - Was advertised on here -

I picked it up on Friday and since been from Wales back up to Leeds - Leeds to Malton - Malton to York - York to Skipton and back to a petrol station haha

This must be number four in the Yorkshire area now - so if you see me around give us a wave - I have not seen another Subaru on the road as of yet.

Simon

Funny Story - Didn't tell the misses that I had purchased a new vehicle -

Gave a deposit two weeks ago when I went to see it - Collected it Friday evening telling her the train was late and I wouldn't be back till 11ish. blah blah -

Parked a little bit down from the house to where I am living - as walking out the house the lovely lady spotted the vehicle and said thats nice isn't it - I started walking to the '1' as I normally would to take alook at such a lovely vehicle - she then made her way to the car - to which the key went beepbeep with light flashing - with an Almighty - OMG have you bought that? HAHAHAHA I was grining like a cheshire cat to which an almighty scream came out to which the whole of leeds could have heard and to which she couldnt take her eyes of it - needless to say - she likes the vehicle. Thumbs up.
Last edited by simon.r on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simon.r

Postby ktm jon » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:36 pm

welcome and a great story :lol: i screamed like a bender when i picked ours up
ktm jon

Postby Bonovox » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Haha nice story ! Welcome to the site :wave:
Bonovox

Re: Hello

Postby Gary75 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:19 am

simon.r wrote:OMG have you bought that? HAHAHAHA I was grining like a cheshire cat to which an almighty scream came out to which the whole of leeds could have heard and to which she couldnt take her eyes of it needless to say - she likes the vehicle. Thumbs up.

Wish my girlfriend had the same, she thinks its a chavs car and is rarely seated as a passenger...

She couldn't take her eyes of mine when we first met :shock: gone are them days............ :cry:
Gary75

Postby Gary75 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:20 am

ktm jon wrote:welcome and a great story :lol: i screamed like a bender when i picked ours up

You are aren't you :gayflag: :fight:
Gary75

Postby ktm jon » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:58 am

nah gary just like to have a laugh when posting
ktm jon

Postby Chris B » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:48 am

Welcome to the club
Heaven can wait....I'm playing with my scooby.
Chris B

Postby Tom666 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Ha ha nice one, wish my wife was that excited! Hope your loving it :lol:
Tom666

Postby Micktype WR1 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:21 pm

GREAT story, which DID make me wish I had a wife who appreciated my ONE. When mine pops & bangs, especially round town, all I get is "STOP IT !!!!!
Micktype WR1

Postby simon.r » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:04 am

ha ha -

Yeah dont get me wrong the lovely lady appricates it - she hasn't driven it yet although I have got her insured on it - On Sunday night she was like you fancy going for a drive ? I was like eh. With a little grin on her face she was like yeah I want a go - but then pulled out as she thought it might be too fast for her - hehe - but she will have a go sooner or later but she knows how much Ive wanted one.

All good fun.

Wheres Megaman?
simon.r

Return to New-comers say Hi