Login    Register

Hi from wannabe WR1 owner

Say Hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Hi from wannabe WR1 owner

Postby mossy1283 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:56 am

Hi everyone at WR1 owners club,

I have just joined as I am looking at hopefully becoming an owner of a WR1 in the very near future. I have always been an admirer of the blob-eye Impreza and especially the WR1. I hopefully should have the money come through next month so fingers crossed there will be some great cars up for sale by then!

I am keeping my ear to the ground and have seen a couple for sale but I really want the lowest miles and best cherished WR1, so am prepared to wait.

If anyone is thinking of selling theirs soon then give me a shout. Already got my eye on #387 but I reckon that will be gone by the time I'm holding folding!

Cheers all,

Andy Moss
mossy1283

Re: Hi from wannabe WR1 owner

Postby John Mc » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:23 am

mossy1283 wrote:.... but I really want the lowest miles and best cherished WR1....

Welcome Andy,

Try Clark :lol: His is better than when it left the showroom :shock:
[Just incase this gets lost in translation, I am not slandering you, I know people can be sensitive to these harsh words.]
John Mc

Re: Hi from wannabe WR1 owner

Postby SteveS » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

John Mc Tiddler (Dogging Expert) Tiddler (Dogging Expert) wrote:
mossy1283 wrote:.... but I really want the lowest miles and best cherished WR1....

Welcome Andy,

Try Clark :lol: His is better than when it left the showroom :shock:

Yep, Clarks 1 is cleaner underneath than mine is on top, you will not go wrong there, gonna cost for quality though. Welcome to the club mate.
SteveS

Postby Shane » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Hello and welcome to the club. You won't regret getting a WR1 :D
Shane

Postby Gary75 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Welcome, ive been looking for years and one came up local to me, i was looking for a low mileage example, but dont be put off by mileage, mine had 60000 on the clock and the car is mint on top and underneath, the suspension struts are shiney stainless, the whole exhaust including rear diff has been polished, you can eat you dinner off the underside. serviced every 5000 miles.

Mint, mint and mint. im anal about condition and how clean the car is. This has been my first car purchase that i can honestly say, nothing needed doing.

Come over and have a look if your local.

I only use on dry days and weekends.
Gary75

Postby mossy1283 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:44 am

I might take you up on that if I'm up in brum Shane. I have family in the area so could pop over some time. Where abouts in brum do you live?

Andy
mossy1283

Return to New-comers say Hi