Login    Register

Hi everyone

Say Hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Hi everyone

Postby Neil WR1 No 058 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Just a quick hello. I bought number 058 a few weeks ago and am pleased to say I'm over the moon with her. I travelled 700 miles to get her but it was worth it. She's immaculate apart from a few stonechips on the front bumper with 27k miles on the clock.
I'm texting from my iPhone so don't think I can post pics but should be getting a camera and laptop soon so will post pics then.
Will have a few quesions to ask when I do get my laptop and look forward to learning a bit more about these WR1 beasts :D
Neil, the owner of beast number 058 :-)
Neil WR1 No 058

Postby chiroman » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Welcome to the world of Impreza WR1 ownership, there's a lot of reading out there.
chiroman

Postby Shane » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:12 pm

Hello and welcome to the club, I look forward to the pictures :)
Shane

Postby Foley » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Hello and welcome bud,
Foley

Postby John Mc » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Foley wrote:Hello and welcome bud,

I'll translate for you Neil because although it looks like English, it won't make any sense: Foley said "Welcome to the Forum, where's the beer" :lol:

Welcome mate, get some pictures up. If you travelled 700 miles you must have picked it up from Scotland?? That's one less north of the border. Hope you made it out ok, dodgy place up there :lol:
John Mc

Postby Foley » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:27 am

Tiddler wrote:

I'll translate for you Neil because although it looks like English, it won't make any sense: Foley said "Welcome to the Forum, where's the beer" :lol:

Welcome mate, get some pictures up. If you travelled 700 miles you must have picked it up from Scotland?? That's one less north of the border. Hope you made it out ok, dodgy place up there :lol:

PMSL...

Foley

Postby Micktype WR1 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Welcome Neil.

You'll have fun with these guys........ I hope you were warned about our WR1 mad house. :lol:
Micktype WR1

Postby Megaman » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Foley wrote:
Tiddler wrote:

PMSL...

LMAO
Good one, engraved on an English made gravestone... lol
Megaman
Fords Number 1 Fan

Postby Neil WR1 No 058 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Megaman wrote:
Foley wrote:
Tiddler wrote:

PMSL...

PMSL especially at that gravestone lol. I actually meant it was a 700 mile round trip I made. I bought it in Preston just north of Liverpool so sorry for any confusion. Got a laptop now but still need to buy a camera and get internet connection so still can't post any pics yet i'm afraid. Might try taking some pics with my phone and putting them on photobucket for now.

Anyway, it does seem there are a few nutters on here but a forum wouldn't be complete without them lol. Thanks for the warm welcome and look forward to being more active once I get Internet connection. Have no landline here so will have to get one of them dongle thingys. Will look into it soon. Cheers for now :-)

LMAO
Good one, engraved on an English made gravestone... lol
Neil, the owner of beast number 058 :-)
Neil WR1 No 058

Return to New-comers say Hi