Login    Register

Hello & Help

Say Hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Hello & Help

Postby Catherine » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:40 am

I have been pointed here from Scoobynet. Firstly can I say hello and secondly can anyone help me.

I currently have a Legacy Spec B, which is our second scooby. The first being an 04 WRX SL Wagon. We were coming down the Fosse Way and decided to pop into Crossroads Garage.

They currently have a WR1 for sale which they should be calling me about tomorrow. Can anyone tell me about its history. Im afraid I didnt get the reg. I know it has Red Mudflaps and appears to have some breed of computer logger below the Radio.

Any info you can supply would be very useful.
Catherine

Postby chris » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:25 pm

Welcome to the site. I'm sure someone who uses Crossroads will be along soon.

If you can find out the edition number there may be some info about it on the site already. :D
Too petty to be a traffic warden...
chris

Postby Millie » Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:22 pm

Sumo had red mudflaps, do sure if he sold it the this garage. As Chris has advised find the edition number and have a look at the site register.
Millie

Postby stijoy » Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:44 pm

what do you want to know, i was there on thu.
stijoy

Postby Sumo » Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:04 pm

Mines still hiding in my garage, hoping no-one notices it on my books, so sorry not mine :ok:
Number 12 back with me after a 6 year break.
Sumo

Postby Gangsta Smurf » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:25 am

hi ... I bought my WR1 from Crossroads and am down their regularly for one reason or another - even though I live in Essex!

Anyway ... the car you are referring to was owned by a really nice bloke who I met a couple of times at the dealership. He had the red flaps fitted because he saw them on my car and basically ticked every option box that the dealership offered him. Extremely high spec motor - I believe he has also had an AP Brake conversion.

The datalogger in the dash is actually a SECS data unit. It provides read outs directly from the engine management system and allows you to see what the boost, oil temp and ECU is doing. Very handy on these cars as it forces you to drive it properly.

As I understand it a change of situation for this guy pretty much forced the sale ... and I know he was absolutely gutted about it. Car hasn't done that many miles and I am pretty confident in saying it's been treated well.
Gangsta Smurf

Postby jaycee » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:56 pm

Sumo wrote:Mines still hiding in my garage, hoping no-one notices it on my books, so sorry not mine :ok:

:thumb:
jaycee

Return to New-comers say Hi