Login    Register

Hello all

Say Hi and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Hello all

Postby WR1 FAN » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi guys just joined so i thought id say hello. :)
I have allways liked scoobies but never driven one so am looking forward to getting me a wr1. My idea is to find out as much as i can about them but not buy untill almost summer as ive split with the missus and have no garage at preasent:( My budget would be 12 to 15k so hopefully i can get a good low milage one for that sort of money?.
At the moment ive got a 2.3 volvo estate :oops: but dont laugh as its not as bad as it sounds its a type r awd model so its quite quick for a tank :wink:
Ive also got a 2006 goldwing with 5000 miles on that i never ride if anyone is after a big tourer :P.
Only other model that i really like is the black rb 320 but that would push my budget a bit too much i think. Also it seems that the wr1 is faster up to 60?
WR1 FAN

Re: Hello all

Postby Bonovox » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:04 pm

WR1 FAN wrote:Hi guys just joined so i thought id say hello. :)
I have allways liked scoobies but never driven one so am looking forward to getting me a wr1. My idea is to find out as much as i can about them but not buy untill almost summer as ive split with the missus and have no garage at preasent:( My budget would be 12 to 15k so hopefully i can get a good low milage one for that sort of money?.
At the moment ive got a 2.3 volvo estate :oops: but dont laugh as its not as bad as it sounds its a type r awd model so its quite quick for a tank :wink:
Ive also got a 2006 goldwing with 5000 miles on that i never ride if anyone is after a big tourer :P.
Only other model that i really like is the black rb 320 but that would push my budget a bit too much i think. Also it seems that the wr1 is faster up to 60?

Welcome! I think in this economic climate you should pick a nice one up no probs for that price! .............And you will love it!!!! :twisted:
Bonovox

Postby Micktype WR1 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:00 pm

welcome from Worcestershire.
Keep your eye on here and also Pistonheads.
If you go to test drive one, note the build number and you can see if there's any history on here (The register)
Micktype WR1

Postby danr55 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:56 pm

welcome :wave:

as mentioned that budget should find you a tidy example :thumb:
danr55
Site Owner

Return to New-comers say Hi