Login    Register

2004 Impreza WRX STi WR1 - No.242 - Venkman

Post pictures of your car and tell us the spec. It doesn't have to be a WR1!

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro, Moderators

• Author
2004 Impreza WRX STi WR1 - No.242 - Venkman

Postby Venkman » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Ok so I've had her 2 full weeks now and my cheeks are still aching - should clarify I mean my facial cheeks :lol: Can't help getting a stupid grin everytime I look at her. Drives like a dream and feels like new but I suppose having just passed the 14k mile marker she's still a baby really. Definately turns heads when I pass as she's the only 1 in Guernsey so stands out from the crowd.

Just ordered some essential decent cleaners and polish after reading Clark's threads and the info on Polished Bliss (thanks for that :) ) and when they arrive I'll buff the bejesus out of her and post some decent pics. For now these will have to suffice!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/albu ... =810698441
Venkman

Postby Bonovox » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:41 am

Nice! looks immaculate already! won't take much to get that beastie looking spot on!
Your number plates over there are funny, made me think of trains for some reason? :lol:
Bonovox

Postby Venkman » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Yeah I quite like our plates, if only I could get my hands on number 242 that would be sweet :lol: She's not quite immaculate, 3 supermarket dings which will be pulled out in the next week or two, no broken paint tho luckily. Needs a touch up to the right of the front plate and the corner splitter passenger side is scuffed underneath. some people eh!

Luckily I just ordered the last remaining passenger side splitter at £78 ready painted tho. Didn't realise they'd only made 500 spares of each part! I bet it'd cost more for the stock STI parts and to have them sprayed. New centre caps for the alloys are also on their way and i'll get the wheels reconditioned when i have some more cash too - Guernsey's a b!tch for kerbed wheels and some people aren't as cautious.

Still need to clay bar, polish and seal her properly but waiting for my bits first.

Had some random UK visitor/ P1 owner approach me this aft drooling over my WR1 which was a proud moment :D
Venkman

Postby Foley » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:43 am

Very nice looking mate,

Love thoses plates,
Focus ST's rule!!!
Foley

Return to The Garage