Login    Register

Enter your edition number as the topic title then tell us a bit about your car. This can then be used as a searchable history for each car.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author

Postby D3ave » Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:45 pm

Hi,
I bought my first Subaru wrx in 2001 with the intention of a couple of years of fun then getting sensible and acting my age, diesel maybe, then out came the sti and I had to have one.
When the wr1 came out I went to the Auto sport show to have a look, not too impressed, it looked silver under those lights, so forgot the idea.

When I came back from my holidays in may the battery had gone flat for the second time so off to the dealers for a replacement battery and came away having ordered a wr1.
Hows that for impulse buying, glad I did though, would have been regretting it now, the colour is totally different in the flesh and the car itself well ................................................

D3ave
D3ave

Postby chris » Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:27 am

It happens to the best of us!

We went to the dealers to get a Forester for my other half and then ordered the WR1 for me instead. At the moment she seems to have forgotten about the Forester, so i'm keeping quiet about it! :wink:
chris

Postby jimhutch » Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:22 am

i went to get new brake pads on my 03 ppp and the rest is history :D :D :D :D :D
fancy laying out milton keynes wiith this car in mind
jimhutch

Return to WR1 Register