Login    Register

CA04 RJX - WR1

Enter your edition number as the topic title then tell us a bit about your car. This can then be used as a searchable history for each car.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
CA04 RJX - WR1

Postby delrodney » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:31 am

morning all,

we were at keith price subaru in abergavenny on friday having a service and the above was just being prepared for collection by a new owner. collecting that day.

informed that the buyer had not even seen / driven the car before purchasing: only seen it on the website. :shock:

good dealer though. :woohoo:
Trev
Your ego is writing cheques your body can't cash!
WR #47
delrodney

Re: CA04 RJX - WR1

Postby Bonovox » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 am

delrodney wrote:morning all,

we were at keith price subaru in abergavenny on friday having a service and the above was just being prepared for collection by a new owner. collecting that day.

informed that the buyer had not even seen / driven the car before purchasing: only seen it on the website. :shock:

good dealer though. :woohoo:

I bought mine unseen off a dealers website too, you have too be very keen or very silly, I was a bit of both :loony: :lol:

Thing is if your going to a dealer you will have a decent warranty so cant really go that wrong.
Bonovox

Re: CA04 RJX - WR1

Postby heffs976 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:07 am

Hey this was me :)

I put a deposit on the car which the dealer said I Could get back if I was not happy with the car when I came down to get it, he was that confident that I would and he was right!! Great garage too, very helpful guys there plus I got good warranty too which I have used to get a replacement rear strut apart from that the car has been great and in great condition too :)
heffs976

Return to WR1 Register