Login    Register

Number 303 picked up this mornin.

Enter your edition number as the topic title then tell us a bit about your car. This can then be used as a searchable history for each car.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro

• Author
Number 303 picked up this mornin.

Postby Biglad58 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:19 pm

All i can say is wow amazing, sold my WRX to get this and for me a hell of a difference, everything the WRX was missin the WR1 has and more. Had a smile on my face all the way home. Big thanks to the lads at Extreme Ltd in stourbridge.
Biglad58

Postby WR 1mposter » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:00 pm

Good man top tip choice
2007 BMW M5
2004 Petter Solberg STi
WR 1mposter

Postby WAYNE WRX » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Well pleased for you mate 8)
www.wwjpc.co.uk Wales "n" West Japanese Performance Cars WR1 495
WAYNE WRX

Postby Micktype WR1 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Hopefuuly, you'll take a drive down the A449 and I'll see you soon.

I live ON the A449.

E N J O Y mate !
Micktype WR1

Postby Biglad58 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:16 am

Micktype WR1 wrote:Hopefuuly, you'll take a drive down the A449 and I'll see you soon.

I live ON the A449.

E N J O Y mate !

Yeah mate sure we can sort something
Biglad58

Postby bbigman2000 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Nothing like that first drive in the WR1 is there :D Pressing that intercooler spray button like a mad thing :lol:
Previously: Everything With 4 Wheels over 300bhp

Currently: M6 (57) & Hilux Invincible (60)
bbigman2000

Postby seany boy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:03 pm

Hey man, enjoy it - 303 was my old machine... Was a good servant - never missed a beat (apart from MAF sensor) in two and a half years - hope its as good to you :)
All the best.
seany boy

Postby Biglad58 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:29 am

seany boy wrote:Hey man, enjoy it - 303 was my old machine... Was a good servant - never missed a beat (apart from MAF sensor) in two and a half years - hope its as good to you :)
All the best.

Thanks mate its always good to meet a previous owner. So far its mind blowing, just had the windows tinted (only a light tint) which for me have set it off, this is a keeper.
Biglad58

Postby seany boy » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Sounds good man... Its a tidy car - took me a while to decide to change it.

I got a call from RAC trackstar today about the car - pretty sure I told them I had sold it on, but good to know that these things work and they are checking...

Its all wired for Defi's (sensors are still in the block) as I took them out to put in the Evo so it should be a case of wiring them. I had boost, oil pressure and oil temperature.

All the best with it - any questions, drop me a line.
Cheers
Sean
seany boy

Postby Biglad58 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:13 pm

seany boy wrote:Sounds good man... Its a tidy car - took me a while to decide to change it.

I got a call from RAC trackstar today about the car - pretty sure I told them I had sold it on, but good to know that these things work and they are checking...

Its all wired for Defi's (sensors are still in the block) as I took them out to put in the Evo so it should be a case of wiring them. I had boost, oil pressure and oil temperature.

All the best with it - any questions, drop me a line.
Cheers
Sean

I emailed Trackstar asking how i register in my name and they havent got back to me so i assume thats why they called you. Wouldnt mind havin those gauges although havent a clue how to fit things like that so if you know of anywhere that would be cool.

Today i had the clifford concept 650 alarm with turbo timer and intelistart, awesome bit of kit but loads to remember for use of those features, nice now i can lock doors and leave engine running knowing it will sort itself.

Sure i will be pestering you in the near future.
Biglad58

Postby seany boy » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 pm

I think the Trackstar paperwork was in with the rest of the info (MOT's, original bill of sale etc) I gave to Xtreme, but maybe you didnt get it all....?

I got the Gauges fitted by a guy in Aberdeen - Defi BF's with controller - I took them out as I'm planning on fitting them to the Evo but left the sensors in place so would just be a case of wiring them. They look really good in the car though (can email you some pics next week if you want)...

Cheers. :)
seany boy

Postby Biglad58 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:27 am

seany boy wrote:I think the Trackstar paperwork was in with the rest of the info (MOT's, original bill of sale etc) I gave to Xtreme, but maybe you didnt get it all....?

I got the Gauges fitted by a guy in Aberdeen - Defi BF's with controller - I took them out as I'm planning on fitting them to the Evo but left the sensors in place so would just be a case of wiring them. They look really good in the car though (can email you some pics next week if you want)...

Cheers. :)

Thanks mate that would be great
Biglad58

Postby The Swede » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:56 am

:ok:

Make sure you make a topic about your car in the 'garage' section.
The Swede

Postby Gee Wr1 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:42 pm

seany boy wrote:
I got the Gauges fitted by a guy in Aberdeen

That'll have been Wuz that fitted them then?

Biglad glad your happy with your purchase the enjoyment doesn't wear of :D
Gee Wr1

Postby seany boy » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:50 am

Aye Gee - Wuz fitted the Defi's for me. He made a really good job - the lads at Wallace Performance took them out and said it was a really tidy installation.
seany boy

Postby Scutch » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Congratulations mate! 8)
2004 RB Renault Clio 182 (Coilovers running Mark Fish setup)
Scutch

Postby Micktype WR1 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Next time JPOC have a meet around Kidder, come on down here and we could go in convoy.
Micktype WR1

Postby Biglad58 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Micktype WR1 wrote:Next time JPOC have a meet around Kidder, come on down here and we could go in convoy.

Will do mate, i took it to midlands breakfast club on sunday and got loads of attention, maybe next month you can come down to that, go on the website and check it out www.midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk the meets are once a month and everyone is made very welcome.
Biglad58

Postby Micktype WR1 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Biglad58 wrote:
Micktype WR1 wrote:Next time JPOC have a meet around Kidder, come on down here and we could go in convoy.

Will do mate, i took it to midlands breakfast club on sunday and got loads of attention, maybe next month you can come down to that, go on the website and check it out www.midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk the meets are once a month and everyone is made very welcome.

You'll find that The Breakfast Club is listed as an event that a few of our members attend.

There's a good selection of photos on the forum from Sunday's meet.

I spotted your WR1 on one of the photos... go see ! Our lads who went this time were in the 2 Integras. One red, one black. It's a wonder they didn't flier you !!!
Micktype WR1

Postby Micktype WR1 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Biglad58 wrote:

You'll find that The Breakfast Club is listed as an event that a few of our members attend.

I spotted your WR1 on one of the photos... go see ! Our lads who went this time were in the 2 Integras. One red, one black. It's a wonder they didn't flier you !!!
Micktype WR1

Postby Biglad58 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:23 am

Micktype WR1 wrote:
Biglad58 wrote:

Aah right, yeah the guy in the red integra made some comment about the WR1 aint nothing special, yeah he seems a lad i would want to meet assuming i have the right person.
Biglad58

Postby Micktype WR1 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:48 am

Biglad58 wrote:
Micktype WR1 wrote:
Biglad58 wrote:

Aah right, yeah the guy in the red integra made some comment about the WR1 aint nothing special, yeah he seems a lad i would want to meet assuming i have the right person.

I see that there was more than one red Teg there and our lad would have been promoting our club and telling you about me- a felow WR1 boy...well man.....well old git !
SO-- see ya quite soon then..Keep in touch !
Micktype WR1

Postby seany boy » Tue May 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Anyone on here not long bought no. 303 from Graham Walkers? I used to own it and have the Defi gauges sitting in the garage that could get wired straight in if they were interested (sensors were still in the block when I sold it)

Cheers
Sean :thumb:
seany boy

Return to WR1 Register