Login    Register

Opening this up

Discuss other makes of cars here

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro, Moderators

• Author
Opening this up

Postby danr55 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:17 am

is there any reason we cant open this up now and let more people see it?
danr55
Site Owner

Re: Opening this up

Postby The Swede » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:30 am

danr55 wrote:is there any reason we cant open this up now and let more people see it?

Yes, because there are still a few childish people here who cannot bring forward an objective and underbuilt argument about cars.

And since we were fed up with the "Evo is sh1te"-:blahblah: , we created this forum.

I personally think it's good, except that there are now people leaving Evo ownership.

I remember Poesy saying he might sell his 400 ?? :shock: :(:(:(
The Swede

Postby danr55 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:20 pm

perhaps you're right.

i though neil had as good as got rid of the 400, but i dont think he has as he was suggesting more power the other day !! :lol:
danr55
Site Owner

Postby POESY » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:54 am

I really dont know what to do with the car right now guys. One month when i'm not using it i think right its going, even agreed a price with ware garages....

... then i drive it :shock: :shock: :shock: ...

... and everything changes, the speed, the noise, the looks - its fantastic. Plus i love the fact that everyone in the evo world slates them - an fq340 is faster :toofunny: my mates fq360 doesnt get a look in so what fcuking chance has a 340 got !!!

Plus, and this is a good, the new bird loves it :wink:

Personnally, I agree with the swede here, keep this section quiet. There's a bit of harmony in the site right now, which is nice.
POESY

Postby The Swede » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:27 pm

I love your thinking, Neil: people slate it and tell cr@p stuff about it...

My wife... future ex-wife... well, whatever... The one that doesn't like the Evo :wink: (Leni thinks it's great !) always wonders why I can wind up people by rubbing their nose into it.

Well sh1t ! If people got nothing else to do in life than always make the accounts of someone else... give them reason to be frustrated !! :lol:

I think that is also the reason some people on this site cannot utter a good word about the Evo 9's that suddenly popped up...

I think your car is simply 8)

I am sure happy with mine and might be careful to get an FQ400 for several reasons:
- Reliability (although I don't think mine should be more reliable since it's got nearly as much power and doesn't get the forged pistons etc)
- Price. (The price was sure hefty when I compare to the 29K I paid for my 'FQ380').

Just think there is no way you will get the same exclusivity driving a 911 or the same speed driving a Murcielago.

I'd hang onto it and cherish it !

PS: When do we get to see your new bird ? Russian ? :angel:
The Swede

Postby The Swede » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:32 pm

PS: Is Sumo in ?
The Swede

Postby POESY » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:43 pm

Swede mate, she's from scotland :shock:

Fraser has already met her, you lot can stay the fcuk away :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and dont buy an fq400 unless youve got an endless supply of new gearboxes :lol: My mates 360 is a far better car. He uses it everyday and its much better suited to general road use, no doubt. And in 99% of cases its faster. However, call me a tart if you like, it aint a 400. Much like the scoobs, im sure the rb320 is a great car, but it aint, and never will be a 22b.

Still wouldnt mine looking into some of these russian girls your on about...

...now deffo keep this bit closed fellas :wink:
POESY

Postby danr55 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:54 pm

Torrekens wrote:PS: Is Sumo in ?

good point, will check, not seen him in a while :?
danr55
Site Owner

Postby danr55 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:56 pm

POESY wrote:Swede mate, she's from scotland :shock:

Fraser has already met her, you lot can stay the fcuk away :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and dont buy an fq400 unless youve got an endless supply of new gearboxes :lol: My mates 360 is a far better car. He uses it everyday and its much better suited to general road use, no doubt. And in 99% of cases its faster. However, call me a tart if you like, it aint a 400. Much like the scoobs, im sure the rb320 is a great car, but it aint, and never will be a 22b.

Still wouldnt mine looking into some of these russian girls your on about...

...now deffo keep this bit closed fellas :wink:

I like the fq360, but would rather an fq400 particularly if there's an option to have one in white 8) 8) . the evo was a great car i thought, and i still dont know why i was never 100% happy with it but nevermind!

nothing wrong with scottish bird mate! :wink:
danr55
Site Owner

Postby danr55 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:32 pm

sumo didnt have access, he does now :wink:
danr55
Site Owner

Return to Other Marques