Login    Register

Oh well...

Discuss other makes of cars here

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro, Moderators

• Author
Oh well...

Postby POESY » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:32 am

... Huss from Performance Parts Online, who many of you already know, has bought an AMS GT35R turbo kit for his evo 6 and booked it in to Norris Designs for fitment early next month.

Result should be well over 600bhp and no more tear-ups together :cry: , cos im gona have no chance :oops: At least at the moment I can give him a run for his money. He'd like to bring it to the charity day, so should be interesting to watch :shock: Not sure if i'd be brave enough to ask for a ride though !!!
POESY

Re: Oh well...

Postby SPIKE LIKE MIKE » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:55 am

POESY wrote:... Huss from Performance Parts Online, who many of you already know, has bought an AMS GT35R turbo kit for his evo 6 and booked it in to Norris Designs for fitment early next month.

Result should be well over 600bhp and no more tear-ups together :cry: , cos im gona have no chance :oops: At least at the moment I can give him a run for his money. He'd like to bring it to the charity day, so should be interesting to watch :shock: Not sure if i'd be brave enough to ask for a ride though !!!

:wave: poeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey :wink:

Doh.....you'll have to mod mate :wink:
Crash bang wollop!!
SPIKE LIKE MIKE
"Special Needs" constable

Postby POESY » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:05 pm

Well, it posses the question - just how far would you go ??

Suppose its different if you own your own tuning shop, but what about a punter off the street would you spend mega
POESY

Postby SPIKE LIKE MIKE » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:58 pm

[quote="POESY"]Well, it posses the question - just how far would you go ??

Suppose its different if you own your own tuning shop, but what about a punter off the street would you spend mega
Crash bang wollop!!
SPIKE LIKE MIKE
"Special Needs" constable

Postby danr55 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:16 pm

sounds like an interesting project, would sure like to see the results.
very good point though, there's a point at which it becomes unusable, and i guess this depends on the driver, i'd say between 400-500 BHP in an evo/scoob? after which point things get a little out of hand! :lol: :lol:
danr55
Site Owner

Postby The Swede » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:58 pm

:suss:

Why would they get out of hand. Just keep focussed on the road and not on the women... :wink:
The Swede

Return to Other Marques