Login    Register

FQ 400

Discuss other makes of cars here

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro, Moderators

• Author
FQ 400

Postby POESY » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:30 am

Guys, go on th MLR - Lancer Chat, the bit about the fq400, cos i'm now pissing myself laughing :lol:

If ever I read a thread where knowledge accounted for nothing and opinions everything, this it it.

Seems the fq400 has 370 bhp :? , the tested performance figures arent true :? the hot lap around the top gear test track was a fluke :? soon the car wont actually exist :toofunny:

People just have to criticise to make themselves, their cars feel better - yet they insist its not a jealousy thing - yeah right - WHATEVER.

Its actually quite nice knowing that ive got a car that gets under some people's skin soooo much :wink: Some people really need to get a life - ITS A CAR !!!
POESY

Postby Gazman2054 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:05 am

Well said mate.
Nothing wrong with the FQ400's power around brunters mate :D
People always have to bitch about other folks cars
you know how fast it is and thats what counts.
Are you still up for meeting on the 15th at don for my quick lap in her :?:
The WR1oc still rocks...
Even if i do drive a Smart car!...
Gazman2054

Re: FQ 400

Postby The Swede » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:16 am

POESY wrote:Guys, go on th MLR - Lancer Chat, the bit about the fq400, cos i'm now pissing myself laughing :lol:

If ever I read a thread where knowledge accounted for nothing and opinions everything, this it it.

Seems the fq400 has 370 bhp :? , the tested performance figures arent true :? the hot lap around the top gear test track was a fluke :? soon the car wont actually exist :toofunny:

People just have to criticise to make themselves, their cars feel better - yet they insist its not a jealousy thing - yeah right - WHATEVER.

Its actually quite nice knowing that ive got a car that gets under some people's skin soooo much :wink: Some people really need to get a life - ITS A CAR !!!

Been PMSL on the tread. You first start serious put some thought forward and sh1t they get on their horses straight away :rofl:

I loved the guy giving me a 3 page lecture on why it is not 'sour grapes' :tosser:

Best was this huffy saying they were only concerned showing of the size of their p*n*s :toofunny:

I still got to get one useable reply on any of my practical questions from them.
The Swede

Postby Ant » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:40 am

Sounds like when the WR1 came out people on scoobynet were bitching about it and slaging it off and now the same people are saying how cool they are and that they would love one !!!!!!!!!!!
Ant,

Had an my99 uk classic,

Then got P1 (0329),

Then got a brand new WR1 (092),

Then got a my00 UK Classic,

Then got another P1 (0488), Now Sold.
Ant

Postby The Swede » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:05 pm

Ant wrote:Sounds like when the WR1 came out people on scoobynet were bitching about it and slaging it off and now the same people are saying how cool they are and that they would love one !!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed.

I made the remark on MLR wondering why people on there didn't like the flagship Evo and the people on SN didn't like the flagship scoob...

Which is weher I probably upset a few people ! :rofl:
The Swede

Postby POESY » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:34 pm

I know, its classic M(ad) L(ies) R(e-occuring) stuff.

Rob Huff is a top class racer - won races in the BTCC last year for Seat and now winning in the World Touring Car Championship for Chevy - but hay, we wont listen to him, what does he know :lol:
POESY

Postby marky mark » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:54 pm

I thought Rob Huff had his FQ400 nicked? Has he got another one then now?
marky mark
JPs little helper

Postby POESY » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:00 pm

Yup, so it seems.
POESY

Return to Other Marques